Laser Quest Employee Review

Very fun workplace that leaves a lasting impression
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 July 2012
Laser Quest was a great place to work. A typical day at work would be going in and jumping right into things. Laser quest is very fast paced and on the go. Between games and taking codenames there wasnt much time for anything. I learned how to manage my time effectly, how to be more outgoing and brought out my silly side. The people with whom I worked with were great aswell, everyone always had an upbeat attitude and a smile on their face (which isnt hard when there are so many kids happy and excited to play) I think the hardest part of the job would have been when you would have to clean party rooms asap if we were on a very tight schedule and the next party was arriving aswell as making sure games were on track. It would make things a bit stressful to fall behind. The most enjoyable part was definitely seeing the kids, and adults really enjoy the whole experience.
Pros
incentives, fun games, you get to make your briefing "your own", fun overnighters
Cons
not much time for breaks, not much flexibility on hours (mostly evenings/weekends)

Other Laser Quest Employee Reviews

Not the Best
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON20 April 2018
My experience was not the best at laser quest. I was not able to get a weekend off, even when I said I had a family Christmas. Very understaffed, and not flexible with school and family life schedule. No lunches and barely any breaks so you are on your feel pretty much the whole time and if you were sick some people would make you feel bad for calling in sick, even if you were really sick.
Pros
friendly crew members
Cons
no lunches, not good management, a lot of time on your feet, not able to take off weekends at all, not flexible with school schedules
Amazing place.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2018
I enjoyed working here a lot. To me it was more play then work, my co workers were great and I always looked forward abut going to work. The atmosphere was very relaxed and laid back.
Pros
Free Games
Cons
Managers played favorites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laser Quest. Our community is ready to answer.