LaSalle College Vancouver

LaSalle College Vancouver Employee Reviews

Good working environment, you'll enjoy going working here. Classrooms have good tech equipment to teach and students are great. Coworkers are helpful and friendly.
Where to begin? Absolutely terrible experience working here. I worked here when it was good, lots of students and happy staff. Then a new leadership team came in and ruined the culture. Went from a successful school to fighting for survival. Poor direction from leadership.
Pros
Cool programs
Cons
Over priced and terrible experience for students and staff
This job was super easy and time passed by so fast. Sessions were only an hour but most times I would have to extend to meet with the student's understanding of a concept.
I enjoy working here. It's nice to be surrounded by passionate artistic types who love teaching. I wish it paid a bit more but I was given a small bump in pay after I finished my probation so there's that. I like that they keep us so included in events and upcoming shows. My boss is always encouraging me to participate in things they are planning. It's a good feeling to feel a part of the team.
Pros
Snacks and flexible schedule
Cons
don't know
This has been a great experience in my case. I was new to teaching coming into this position and the administration at LaSalle was great at guiding me through my first semester.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LaSalle College Vancouver?