Larga Baffin Employee Reviews

Fun and productive workplace with good learning experiences
Housekeeper / Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 May 2017
Work load varies, good workplace culture, great learning experiences. hardest part was not smiling. Most enjoyable part was all the positive vibes and kind clients.
Pros
Free lunches, health+ benefits after probation.
Daily Routine
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2017
A typical day at working with Larga Baffin Ltd. was repeating the same things everyday. Clean up all the washrooms, go to each rooms, make the beds, throw away the garbages, sweep and mop the floors, wipe all the counters and cabinets. Clean the kitchen and living room. Fold laundry.
Pros
I got to meet people I knew from back home.
Cons
I had to move back to Arctic Bay.
Larga Baffin
Assisted the pastry chef (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 September 2016
Challenges thrown my way were overcome and taught from. I was stepping out of my comfort zone on a daily basis and learned to make it enjoyable and fun.
Great learning experience
Multiple jobs (Former Employee) –  Ontario9 March 2015
Larga Baffin taught me many things, socially and work related, throughout my many years working there. I enjoyed getting to know the many different patients coming in day to day. I also enjoyed the fun loving employees that always kept my days interesting. Larga Baffin also opened my mind to culture differences first hand and gave me many opportunities to learn and grow.
Interesting but stressfull
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 December 2014
The task of driving clients who are coming to Ottawa for medical treatment often resulting in death was very stressful.

Management at larga Baffin changed frequently and were not in touch with the realities facing the employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Larga Baffin. Our community is ready to answer.

Larga Baffin Reviews by Location