Lannick

Lannick Employee Reviews for Office Clerk

Found 1 review matching the search
Unrealistic expectation, you will receive phone calls from Lannick Group but then you will be waiting, not promising anything. They will post their ads just to have you sign or register with Lannick Group. Best to ask question first about the posting.
Cons
lack of confident, postings are false
Official response from Lannick
7 November 2017
At Lannick, we take a long-term approach to building successful relationships and successful careers. We know that many job seekers expect Professional Recruitment and Staffing Firms to secure employment for them immediately; however, that’s not always possible. Our dedicated team of Client Services Associates work with Canada’s leading companies to identify new opportunities on a daily basis. Once a job order is received we get to work right away. This includes submitting candidate profiles to Hiring Managers that meet their specific requirements while also taking the candidate’s needs into consideration. As a result, we are only able to contact our candidates once an opportunity that is a near perfect fit for both sides is identified. All jobs posted by Lannick are real.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lannick?