Lannick
Lannick Employee Review

Slave wages

4 February 2016
Apply if you don't value yourself and are willing to put in long hours, work weekends and get underpaid, over worked and be completely unrecognized
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pay
Official response from Lannick
22 February 2016
This review misrepresents Lannick’s performance-driven culture. The majority of our staff are long-tenured employees who benefit from one of the industry’s most competitive compensation plans. With good time management and organization skills, it is entirely possible to meet and exceed sales targets within the workday; we do not expect our employees to work over the weekend. Lastly, our employees are also rewarded through quarterly and annual recognition programs. We take great pride in our staff and are proud of our high retention rates. We encourage people to contact us at hire@lannickgroup.com regarding anticipatory earnings for any of our positions.
17 April 2020
Elearning Specialist (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I enjoyed many things about my time at Lannick the first and foremost being the people. The bosses treat you like people and your co workers are helpful and friendly from day one. The culture inspires hard work and excellence. Make the most of the time and participate in everything you can.
22 February 2020
Sr. Business Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I was placed by Lannick to a client. The role was a contract and i was there for a short time. Lannick was great and i never had issues with any of the staffers at Lannick and client.
24 April 2019
Recruitment Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
good work culture, opportunity to learn typical work day is long, but lots of opportunity to do well if you push yourself. recruitment is sales driven