Lannick
Lannick Employee Review

Not Professional (Former employee)

19 July 2017
Unrealistic expectation, you will receive phone calls from Lannick Group but then you will be waiting, not promising anything. They will post their ads just to have you sign or register with Lannick Group. Best to ask question first about the posting.
Cons
lack of confident, postings are false
Official response from Lannick
7 November 2017
At Lannick, we take a long-term approach to building successful relationships and successful careers. We know that many job seekers expect Professional Recruitment and Staffing Firms to secure employment for them immediately; however, that’s not always possible. Our dedicated team of Client Services Associates work with Canada’s leading companies to identify new opportunities on a daily basis. Once a job order is received we get to work right away. This includes submitting candidate profiles to Hiring Managers that meet their specific requirements while also taking the candidate’s needs into consideration. As a result, we are only able to contact our candidates once an opportunity that is a near perfect fit for both sides is identified. All jobs posted by Lannick are real.
17 April 2020
Elearning Specialist (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I enjoyed many things about my time at Lannick the first and foremost being the people. The bosses treat you like people and your co workers are helpful and friendly from day one. The culture inspires hard work and excellence. Make the most of the time and participate in everything you can.
22 February 2020
Sr. Business Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I was placed by Lannick to a client. The role was a contract and i was there for a short time. Lannick was great and i never had issues with any of the staffers at Lannick and client.
24 April 2019
Recruitment Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
good work culture, opportunity to learn typical work day is long, but lots of opportunity to do well if you push yourself. recruitment is sales driven
  1. Not Professional (Former employee)