Lannick
Lannick Employee Review

Not for the faint of heart.

7 October 2015
High turnover, unrealistic expectations, and lack of training. Full of alpha personalities so if you don't like that, this is not the place for you. It's really sink or swim.
1.0Job security/advancement
Cons
No training
Official response from Lannick
22 February 2016
This review provides misleading information so please allow me to provide a far more realistic perspective. Lannick offers an extensive training program for all new employees and we require all managers to regularly check-in with their team. While we do operate using a performance-driven model, our sales targets are achievable and are regularly met by the majority of our teams. We are proud to have high levels of employee retention (well above industry standards); those who are committed to Lannick's vision are extremely successful and are rewarded on a quarterly basis above and beyond their base compensation and variable pay. Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com/hiring.
17 April 2020
Elearning Specialist (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I enjoyed many things about my time at Lannick the first and foremost being the people. The bosses treat you like people and your co workers are helpful and friendly from day one. The culture inspires hard work and excellence. Make the most of the time and participate in everything you can.
22 February 2020
Sr. Business Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I was placed by Lannick to a client. The role was a contract and i was there for a short time. Lannick was great and i never had issues with any of the staffers at Lannick and client.
24 April 2019
Recruitment Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
good work culture, opportunity to learn typical work day is long, but lots of opportunity to do well if you push yourself. recruitment is sales driven
  1. Not for the faint of heart.