Langs Bus Lines Limited Employee Reviews

Waterford On. Not a great place .
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Simcoe, ON8 March 2018
Started in late September this yr 2017 2018 but i have ot like it working with staff .Office staff makes it seem like they care to your face but behind your back forget it they don't.. then when issue come up they say they will put it behind them and forget it .But they don't. They keep bring it up.well up to you .
I would not work in Waterford for Langs Bus Lines .
Cons
Excellent work environment and very understandable employer
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 March 2018
I wake up at 6 am and drive the bus to my first stop, then I keep my time between stops. I always maintain a safe speed between runs.Usually I am on time; however, on few occasions, I get a little behind due to changes in road conditions like heavy snow and Fog. In the end, I arrived at the school safely. Then during the afternoon, I begin the same run backwards, final destination each student home.

I have learned to manage my time between runs. Furthermore, I have learned that despite the importance of being on time, more important is to arrive at final destination safely.

In addition, I have learned how to handle disability people, according to company standards.

In regards to workplace culture, I have a positive image about employer, colleagues and Management, Langs Bus is a very multicultural Company that I am very proud of.

The hardest part of the Job is to maintain aggressive children under control.

The most enjoyable part of the Job is that you get to pay for driving. I love driving and helping people, it gives me a lot of satisfaction.

I enjoy working with children and disable people.
Pros
Well paid for 5 hours, enjoyable work environment, great employer.
Cons
Not enough hours to support a family.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON2 February 2018
Great place to work if you are a stay at home mom or dad. Very supportive work environment. Coworkers were friendly and dedicated to their jobs. Would recommend this employer
It was a very enjoyable job, the children made everyday entertaining and rewarding
Bus driver (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON16 August 2017
I really enjoyed working at Langs. The children were a pleasure, the management was great and the hours gave me plenty of time with my children. It was a fantastic experience
Pros
The hours gave me lots of time with my kids
Cons
I didn't make enough money to work there long term
Great Company/Great people
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 June 2017
I can honestly say that I get up every morning and look forward to going to work! Love the people I work with and the kids that I deal with everyday.... The kids keep me laughing every day. It feels good to know that you have people that have your back and honestly care.
Pros
keeps me smiling every day!!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Strathory14 June 2017
Very professional organization that truly seems to care about the students they transport as well as their employees. The training they provide is excellent, and the vehicles are well maintained.
Great place to work.
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Strathroy, ON5 April 2017
Langs Bus Lines has managed to keep the family spirit within the company. My co-workers are always willing to give the extra mile. Our drivers and monitors are very dedicated to the safety of the children and the vehicles that they operate. We all work with an "open door" atmosphere.
Pros
Family environment
Exciting and rewarding
Driver/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 December 2016
Very rewarding environment when dealing with exceptional and special needs students. You always are greeted with a big smile and a positive attitude. The work environment is fast paced and demanding. At the end of the day you feel good that you accomplished getting these special children home in a timely and safe manner.
Pros
Feel good environment
Cons
Stressfull and demanding
never a dull day with children and buses involved
Driver Supervisor/ Dispatch (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON30 August 2016
the Bussing game has changed over the years, the personal touch is no longer, I have always enjoyed working with children, and this allowed me to be at home with my own children over the years. I love working with my co workers love being part of a great team. the hardest part has been to watch the changes happen and not being able to do any thing about it. The best part would have to be working with the children.
Pros
enjoy children
Cons
Had company to enjoy the countryside and its forever changes with the seasons.
School Bus Monitor (Former Employee) –  Norwich, ON13 November 2014
I enjoyed being with and around people and being of service. We had times when the other bus drivers and monitors got together as a common bond. Seeing these children function has been a eye opener.
Pros
Enjoyed the ride with children.
Cons
Day was broken up- morning and afternoon pick up times.
fun work at langs bus lines
Bus monitor (Former Employee) –  Norwich, ON2 February 2013
as a bus monitor you learn to be flexable with special needs children
i learned that everyday is differant
the management is great
coworkers are all great
their is no hard part to the job
i really enjoyed spending each and every day withthe children
Pros
you get to work with great people
Cons
i have no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Langs Bus Lines Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Langs Bus Lines Limited Reviews by Location