Langara College

Langara College Employee Reviews for Tutor

3.6Job security & advancement

Great place to work!

Excellent management, inspiring environment. This is a great place to work and feel as tough you are being mentored and listened to. Extremely supportive management and senior colleagues.

Excellent

The work environment is cozy. Students drop by to ask questions. A typical workplace that colleagues can share knowledge, ideas, and experience about work.

KIN Open Lab Tutor

SWAP has helped me so much, not just financially, but in both learning and meeting new students of my kind. The supervisor was very helpful and really cared for the students' schedules.

Experience as a Math Tutor

I would help students with concepts they were struggling with concepts in Mathematics and help them develop a solid foundation in the subject. Once every week I would meet with my supervisor and discuss the teaching strategies that I used in helping students develop an understanding of the material instead of spoon feeding them and doing their assignments for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Langara College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2