Landsperg Auto Group

Landsperg Auto Group Employee Reviews

Leduc Hyundai was under previous ownership when I worked there. The service manager was a great guy and the other Technicians were great as well. The shop became very slow in 2016 and that it why I left.
Amazing people and a great company to work with.Fast paced culture willing to train. Get to deal with customers daily and assist them with finding a new vehicle.
The schedule is non existent, although provided for a false sense of work life balance. You quickly realize its 6 days a week and mostly 11 hour days. No time for family or work and zero understanding of anything but complete dedication to the workplace. High stress, unrealistic goals with amazing pay offs (that not one time did we ever see), and management that's more apt to throw things and tell than to try and work with you. All around terrible experience.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, zero schedule, terrible management
Dont waist your time with this company. Benefits are a joke, hours are long and there is no such thing as team. Everyone for themselves. and they didn't report the active COVID 19 cases to customers or even employees until it was to late.
Pros
no pros
Cons
bad pay and almost never received on time or correct amounts
This is a great group that keeps good communication within there dealerships and departments. They have some of the best staff in the industry. Location is convenient .
I worked at both LAG locations in lethbridge, I found Mitsubishi preferable over Kia. The team at both locations were amazing and will be missed, however Mitsubishi had slightly less hours and I learned a lot there. If I was single then it wouldn't have been so bad but I did not have enough freetime to spend with my wife and son. I work to live, not live to work so finding a balance at LAG was not easy.
Horrible Pay, Long Hours, Lack of training, early morning meeting everyday to get yelled at and they tell you to sell new cars even tho you get paid more selling used. Horrible mangers who don’t care they just want you to sell cars. Life time oil changes are a scam, they are only for 100,000k. Horrible High tactics sales. Lies to everyone.
it was ok working there but if you're looking for a job that that pays every week or two weeks you won't see it until the end of the month. It's not an ideal job to be in if you're not looking for commission.
This is an excellent company to work for. The culture is fun and fast paced, and the benefits(including pay) are far above the industry average. I have worked for the company for a year and a half, and could not imagine working anywhere else. The owner is always approachable, and truly cares for his employees. Loyalty and hard work does not go unnoticed, and there is huge potential for advancement and performance rewards including all expenses paid trips, and several bonuses.
Managers are very helpful, they really push team first mindset. Overall a great place to work with lots of opportunities to grow. Allowed me to discuss my ideas and implement them. Really enjoyed the experience of working with them!
I have been with the Landsperg Auto Group for a couple of years now and I thoroughly enjoy my job and the people I work with. I started out doing accounts payable and am working my way to controller. Opportunities for advancement are there if you want them. Landsperg Auto Group has always been fair with me.
The car business is not for everyone, it requires hard work, sometimes long hours and can be stressful, no matter where you go. If you work hard, show up and do the right things with this group, you will be rewarded with an outstanding career and a support team to help you reach personal and financial goals.
Pros
Career Advancement, Training
Working at Nanaimo Mitsubishi was the worst decision they’re unprofessional rude Break the law at any cost you work crazy hours for 2k a month maybe if they don’t take most of it the sales managers are a joke and are so petty if you are sick or something happens they will joke and make fun to make themselves feel better the product is a joke and how they treat they’re clients is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen from any business
I've been working for Landsperg Auto for going on 5 years and honestly cant imagine working anywhere else. You get the benefits of working for a small company, while still making the income of "bigger" dealer groups. I started out here in 2014 as a receptionist, I caught on quickly and worked very hard and moved up the ladder in a short 5 months. I quickly became a controller within 8 months of starting with the group. The growth potential is HUGE with this group and with the group rapidly expanding if you work hard you are almost guaranteed to move up. Being young when I started with the group I can't speak for much experience but I cant say there are a lot of companies that would let you leave to take your dog to the vet. Which to me is a huge deal! The management here makes you feel like you are cared for, and this company has done A LOT for my husband and I and we are extremely grateful to be employeed by people who feel like they care about you. If you're considering applying, I warn you, this job is not for people who lack ambition. If hard work (and great pay) scares you, this probably isn't the group for you. BUT if you KNOW your potential, and are excited about making 6 figures, and MOTIVATED to hustle for the life you want, join us.
Pros
benefits, pay, small business feel, company that cares
We work really hard but the pay allows you to get ahead in life and save for the future. The cooperate team is very accessible to help with any issues you might have. highly recommend!
I have had lots of sales jobs over the years and never felt at home. That was until I came to work for Landsperg Auto Group. Very professional management, great and easy communication, lots of direction and coaching to improve my skills. There is tons of room for growth in this company, being promoted within 6 months I could have never imagined I would be where I am now.
Its a good company, just lacks a lot on the training side. No support really, its a tough system to learn. Do or die is pretty much your day. 6 day work weeks---no time for lunch. pay is low...good temp place to work, but long term is bleak
Not recommend to work. They can ruin your past job as well. They tell something else I. the beginning and show their colors after that. no recommendation at all.
If you are pro-active and dont mind long hours and high expectations then you could earn a very nice income here. Work smart and you will be successful
Landsperg auto group is an excellent company to work for. It provides plenty of learning opportunities as to how a dealership runs, vehicle maintenance.
Horrible management, poor training and organization in house across all departments, masochistic attitudes from male staff, micromanagement high expectations for staff yet no appreciation shown for work done, and did I say poor training? I observed the work place culture was less than supportive for some staff experiencing challenges. I would not recommend them as an employer.