Landry's Inc. Employee Reviews

Project Coordinator Position
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX22 May 2018
Wonderful company, offering excellent benefits, as well as additional items that are exclusive to Landry’s employees. Have felt a sense of real “team work” amongst my department when working on projects.
its just okay
Restaurant manager (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CA16 May 2018
Its a boys club with little advancement. It will demand a lot of you but will give you little. Doesn't provide breaks for management and expects you to put in extra work with no given thanks.
Fun and exciting workplace
Games Attendant (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TX12 May 2018
Working at Pleasure Pier taught me how to work with others and it helped me step out of my comfort zone. The managers kept it professional but also made it fun. The hardest part of the job for me was erasing the shy girl that I was but I'm glad I did it because it made me have a better time overall in life itself. I loved meeting new people and seeing them happy after winning a game. There was a smile on every face I looked at, I loved everything about that job.
Pros
Discounts
Fun work place easy management
Busser/Server (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA9 May 2018
Great place beautiful view and interesting look people are fun to work with and management is relaxed hours are ok but work is hard at times need a lot of help at times
Pros
Half off all food
Cons
Pay not so great
Learn How to Operate a Business
Senior Service Manager/Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX17 April 2018
Strong work ethics are needed, schedules are tough at times.

Lots of divisions to choose to work in, range from hotels, restaurants and casino, operate in most of the USA states..
Fast paced, fun, and friendly environment.
Restaurant Head Server and Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  Houston , Texas10 April 2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed working for the Landry's Corporation. I worked under some great managers. This company is very family-friendly and offer great discount programs.
Pros
50% off for myself and up to three other friends or family members within their Concepts restaurants
Cons
Only allow their hourly employees to work less than 40 hours per week
Very competitive place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX5 April 2018
Working at Landry's is extremely fast paced and competitive. They offer many growth opportunities, so long as you don't mind the extremely long hours.
Great place to work!
Lululemon Community Ambassador Yoga Classes (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX3 April 2018
I worked here as a yoga instructor for staff and really enjoyed the group! We had a great practice every time, and all students were nice, respectful and full of energy.
Fun place
Game Attendant (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TX30 March 2018
It’s coo lot work there too but sometimes the managers a lil stuck up but I mean it’s easy to ignore them it’s a pretty relaxed place to work too it’s just that the pay sucks and you work more than wat you are paid
Life at Landry's
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX1 March 2018
Life at Landry's was a good time. My manger and work family were amazing. The insurance wasn't the best, it was very expensive. Raises weren't the best but I had a job security and my sanity. The traffic was the reason for me leaving.
Pros
THe Christmas Party, My Manger and Co Workers
Cons
The Parking
Very fun to work with Landry's.
Accounts Payable Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX25 February 2018
Every employee is a team player even the managers and supervisors. We must meet deadlines and we must comply with all payments deadlines. Landry's corporation treat their employees with respect.
Fun work place
Server Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX12 February 2018
Management was decent. Not very understanding when it came to time off. Hardest part of the job was learning and trying to keep up the pace with the rest of the restaurant.
Pros
Employee discounts at Landry's Restaurants
Cons
No breaks
Manager Jaded and Aggressive
LEAD HOSTESS, CHART HOUSE (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR1 February 2018
The general manager definitely played favorites when it came to her employees. She would bait people with shifts or cut hours if you called out for sick days.
N/a
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL14 January 2018
This company is a revolving door of employees. although I enjoyed my time with them, the problem is associated with the corporate aspect of the company. Management is constantly trying to gain approval from corporate by enforcing regulations designed by individuals whom never worked as a front line employee. This type of corporate control decreases moral.
Good Atmosphere, Bad Benefits
Bartender (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX9 January 2018
Saltgrass Steak House has a large amount of loyal guests due to the delicious food, good service and atmosphere Landry's has created which is beneficial for servers and bartenders making tips. However, servers are only paid tip wage (2.13/hour), receive no benefits, and must pay for the discount program and the job security is very low as a single bad guest complaint can get you fired.
Pros
Atmosphere, Busy, Good Food
Cons
No Benefits, Low Hourly Pay and No Job Security
Boss was a pig
Server/Server Assistant/Hostess (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX7 January 2018
Hit on all the women working there, repeatedly touched me in ways he shouldn't as a boss.The people I worked with where what kept me there so long. The management doesn't care about their employees and neither does the owner. All they are is money hungry.
Pros
cool people
Cons
inappropriate management
Productive and fun work Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kemah Boardwalk28 December 2017
Great team based work environment. Flexible to daily life experiences. Very safe and fun work place. Quality expectations of customer service are a must.
Poor management.
Server (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TX27 December 2017
You can make very good tips at this restaurant. The only problem I had with this company was very poor management. I was not treated fairly and was told I was unreliable because I called in a few times due to family being in the hospital and then I got bronchitis. Would not recommend working at the odessa location.
Pros
Discounts. Good tips.
Cons
Management. Lack of sympathy.
It was easy going.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kemah, TX18 December 2017
The mnager had favorites.. she made it very obvious by how she treated people under her. It was very hot outside however they had a water team bring water and u check on everyone.
Fun, Productive, Team Work
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MS15 December 2017
Love the atmosphere there!! Different world within this Company! The world of excellent hospitality and friendly staff. The hardest part about this job is that I am forced to relocate to give my mother her medical attention, due to Parents not being able to be listed as a dependent. I learned a lot being here with this company.Thank you Landry's for allowing me to be apart of your team!!
Pros
the staff and guests
Cons
Medical cost and having a sick mother relying on me to put her on my insurance, this company does not allow her to become my dependent so I can keep her on her oxygen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landry's Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.