LANDMARK EAST SCHOOL

LANDMARK EAST SCHOOL Employee Reviews for Activity Leader

Activity Leader2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

Fun place to work and create lifelong friendships and connections!

The working environment at Landmark is very enjoyable as the Student Life Team staff are all on the same page and that makes the long weekend shifts feel less tiresome. Every weekend there were multiple outdoor as well as indoor activities for the students. I choose what activity interested me and that made it fun for myself as well as the students! My supervisors were very supportive and were available whenever needed. As a Dorm Parent, I would sometimes need assistance at the late hours in the night and they were always there to guide me. The kitchen staff was so friendly and happily catered to students and staffs food restrictions and allergies. I got to learn a lot from the students as well as the staff while working at Landmark. Working with boarding students helped me be more patient and understanding. Moreover, by watching my fellow experienced colleagues I learned how to handle different situations. I am very grateful to have worked at Landmark for 3 years and cherish all the amazing memories and friendships!

A great opportunity for students, relaxed and enjoyable workplace

Landmarks scheduling for the weekend activity team fit my life as a student very well and even provided opportunities on shift to complete school work or study. Working here also provided countless opportunities to explore what the local region has to offer. Being part of the student life team we were able to take the students on many outings and occasionally overnight stays. Getting to know each student and supporting them in the less academic parts of their lives was highly rewarding. The landmark community was welcoming and friendly, I greatly enjoyed my time as part of the team.

Pros

Outings, Rewarding work

Insights into LANDMARK EAST SCHOOL

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LANDMARK EAST SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement