Landmark Bus Employee Reviews for Driver

close to home
Driver (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON14 February 2018
Feel management is not behind employees. After 5years the pay has got worse they just keep on with the bandaid but they feel it is ok to have great turn over of drivers are ok. new drivers do not know the faces on their bus. Is that ok for your child.
Pros
days off
Cons
the company that now owns us with not fight for us
poorly paid, poor management
driver (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 February 2018
Bad pay, poor management, company is on a downhill slide. Mini wage increase less than $2 gap, not worth the work. All van drivers received a $2+ increase but bus drivers got .75ยข .. whoopsee do.
Pros
independant work
Cons
bad pay, management is lacking
Enjoy driving the big yellow school bus and meet new people every School year.
Proffesional Driver (Former Employee) –  280 Vespra Street, Barrie ON8 February 2014
At Sinton, I over came my fear to communicate with others, I established confidence on meeting new people and it felt great to know, to be trusted to drive the big yellow bus safely full of students everyday.
Winter was challenging to drive specially when we have a lot of snow. With confidence and making sure the bus was circle check, I did not have a problem in the road, but winter was the hardest time of the year to drive.
I really enjoy driving the students and going to trips. Every year I met new student and visited new places.
Pros
End school year brackfast and Christmast party
Cons
Part time, worked during school year and summer trips
Moody and rude management
Driver (Former Employee) –  East Gwillimbury, ON1 November 2016
Pay errors, decaying bus fleet, rude foul-mouthed manager, head office doesn't care, major recurring staffing issues, insufficient support and non appreciative.
Pros
Summer and holidays off
Cons
See above

Comment – 18 April 2017

Finding a good balance with your emotions is crucial to being a happy and successful person. Take care of your mind, body and soul by making sure negative thoughts do not run your life. We strive as a family to accommodate everyone's goals an encourage all staff to apply themselves.

Darryl