Landmark Bus Employee Reviews in Collingwood, ON

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun and Satisfying
School Vehicle Operator (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON4 February 2018
Even though we followed a tight schedule and route everyday, I always found a reason to smile. I love kids and they made the job so much fun. I am a good driver, so this was also an opportunity to showcase my skills.
The Management staff are so well organized it makes it very easy to do my job
School Bus and Transit Driver (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON14 October 2016
I am a school bus and transit driver for the company, the staff and mangement in the company are so well organized that it is very enjoyable to go to work everyday. They work so very hard to ensure the company runs very smoothly. Which in turn makes my job that much easier.
A great place to work
School Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON17 March 2015
Sinton Landmark is a great company to work for. It is ideal for those who wish to work part-time hours to supplement a family income, driving school buses. There is thorough training with bus driving, first aid and everything needed to feel comfortable in this position.
There is often also the opportunity to do charters, which can provide more hours working if wanted.
Pros
Independent working. Flexible hours. School holidays off. Nice people to work for.
Cons
Driving in all weather. Students on bus can be loud or difficult. No benefits.