Lambton College

Lambton College Employee Reviews

I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.
Pros
Flexible and understanding
Didn't learn much of anything toward my aspiring career field. Co-workers were very kind and fun to work with. A typical day was doing whatever was asked of me.
I learned a lot from this place by working as an mobile application developer. Every day was a new challenging day with interesting task to achieve. friendly and helpful supervisor. All required equipment was available for me to work.
Pros
Flexible timmings
Cons
No free parking
A typical day at work is being at my desk looking forward to new students come in for their registration. I learnt a lot in communicating with people of different background and cultures. My colleagues were detailed and everyone maintained a welcoming atmosphere and embraced team spirit. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that you do not loose student's personal items like International passport while attending to over 600 students at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet the new students and meet their different needs. It reminded me of myself when I was a new student too.
Pros
Free launch, good working environment
Cons
volunteer program of Police Foundation students, was an overall great experience. Allowed us to meet new people and promote safety on campus
A typical day starts with a new task. My collegue comes and give me a task and I have to finish the task. I learnt a lot about the programming of PLC and wiring of the components. Management is good. The hardest part of the job was the deadline. I have to finish the task before the deadline. The designing of Alarm codes was the fun part.
Fun hard working environment, as long as u are doing you job and not having any problems all will go well and then again even if there are problems they are very forgiving
Pros
Lenient
Cons
slow internet
Studying in Lambton College with great multi-culture environment. Excellent professor supportive allows student enjoying learning as well as having fun.
Awesome place to work. Co-Workers very helpful and eager to assist whenever possible. Staff very knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone wishing to apply. I am a Work-Study Position, thus work very closely with faculty and staff to assure course integration and procedural standards.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Everyday that I go to work I smile. It is the fact that I work with seasoned professionals that make me smile. Everyone is there to assist you in any way that you need help. The Director - Adrian Sharma is an amazing guy who is dedicated to the students, the school, and your success.
Cons
None that I can think of
Began work, reviewed previous data and began startup procedures for apparatuses and computers. performed testing on required samples and created spreadsheets to catalog the data. I learned about the inner mechanics of PEM fuel cells and how to determine peak conditions for testing. the co-workers were other graduates from the Alternative Energy Engineering program, they were kind, readonalbe and helpful. the most difficult part of the job was performing the testing with slightly out of date equipment, calibrating required extreme precision and the apparatus had to be maintained at peak conditions. the most enjoyable part of the job was learning how the apparatus worked, after much troubleshooting, it became easier to troubleshoot any errors during the testing and explain the data to the head researcher.
The Learning Innovation Center is a very fast paced office with many projects on the go. The team is very helpful and caring to all internal and external clients. The most enjoyable part of this job is the team and working together on challenging projects.
It is really nice to work with this companies and learn every day new things in life. Update and improve my self. Co-workers are good and really helpful. Also Management are really great.
opportunity to prove one self through employee reviews, freedom of ideas and rewards of travel and bonuses. Frequent workshops provided to update and improve working conditions as well as self motivation.
Pros
travel
Cons
An avenue to build a career in customer service and business related profession. Improved on communication and providing excellent customer service experience to customers. Worked with a team that believe in team-work, equal balance between work plan and personal endeavours.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
*Team working projects *Fast paced courses *Project based course work *Enjoyed Lab environment *High preference for projects
I love to work in a team because i believe that everyone has an impact in a project. I learnt that time management is a very vital key word in every organization growth My co-workers are loving people who break the ice by telling jokes sometimes in the office. The hardest part of our jobs are having to work over time to achieve the project. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting deadlines.
I liked the setup at Lambton College , though my job was easy but people are friendly and helping if help is needed. We are given the support that is required.
Pros
Friendly people, Support from other departments
Offers international teaching opportunities from its platform Enjoyed and appreciated foreign culture(s) Excellent infrastructure for teaching, learning, and research Flexible work structure Overall fun and collegial environment
Pros
diversity at the workplace
Cons
Job security
Being a full-time student, it was an amazing experience to work to Lambton College. This experience allowed me to improve my communication skills not only with the fellow students but also with faculty and staff.
At work you have to do all the paper work. Learned many things of professional environment. Co-workers are so nice and humble.
Pros
Got valuable experience
  1. Employee reviews