Lambton College

Lambton College Employee Reviews

I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.
Pros
Flexible and understanding
The team at Lambton College was fun and rewarding to work with, as I gained many friends and skills during my time working. Also, I was happy to be able to assist young students in order for them to feel at home whilst attending college.
Working in a library, especially a Academic Library, can be more then a little challenging. The co-workers and even the students are able to keep things different and fun and make coming to work and being at work the greatest part of the day.
A fun and creative place to work with a great group of people that care about their work and the people they do the work for. The work can be challenging and at times the directions of what is expected is not clear enough to be able to follow correctly.
Pros
Flextime
Good learning opportunity. Staff was friendly and inviting. Job was rewarding and educational. No complaints about workplace culture of management. Recommended.
Provides a solid learning experience. There really isn't much to be desired from Lambton's programs. The campus is a safe environment with what feels like such a small, but welcoming community.
Great experiences overall. Amazing and rewarding learning opportunities, excellent travel experience and a safe learning environment. Would recommend highly to anyone.
It is a wonderful place to learn. Faculty is excellent and management is wonderful. People are very helpful. Up to date with the new technology. It was a wonderful experience.
Pros
it was co op and had ended
Cons
learn a lot as a student
Empresa fornece ótimo suporte para estagiário, orientando-os em todos os aspectos necessários.
Had a 1-year contract, on sick leave for half of it. Very understanding that I needed time off and held my job for me; however, didn't renew contract.
I worked as a part time research photographer at Lambton College, Sarnia. This position helped me to grow in my craft by working on live projects while I was in College.
Pros
Memorable Experience and great people
Cons
Not found
Offered a variety of tasks so I was able to put the skills I had learned in the classroom into practical application. I wish the Work Study position would have been able to turn into an actual employment position.
I got a good opportunity to learn a mobile application skill. First of all it was a good chance to get a work visa. I would like to recommend this school if you want to improve your skill and get a working visa.
Lambton College is the best place to be and work. The environment is friendly and I love the people I work with, always ready to help you.
Everything was awesome at Swayam . But I strongly prefered getting well settled in Canada or US. Because of that I moved here and started my career in a different zone.
• Designed and constructed a project to control liquid level using bilge pump and PWM controller • Troubleshoot bidirectional speed control circuits for dc motor • Designed cooling panel for flex tab machine constructed using dc motors • 3D printer (prusa i3) installation and interfacing with scanner • Inventory control for the student research lab
At work i meet clients understand their needs and provide then IT solution and web designs using Wordpress content management system
I can't say enough great things about Lambton College. The staff and faculty take an honest interest in seeing their students succeed.
Great work experience. Great organization to work for. Teacher training was provided and the support is always available to the employees of the College.
Assisting student and teachers with the use of gadget (Laptop, iPad, Apple TV, online bookstore and more.) Taking responsibilities of their problem and resolving it with a good explanation to the user (teachers or student)
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short hours
Working at Lambton College has been the most inspiring work place I have ever been a part of. I enjoy my daily tasks and everyone around the office is very kind and pleasant to work with. I dread having to leave at the end of the day.
  1. Employee reviews