Lambton College

Lambton College Employee Reviews for Tutor

Lambton College creates the best opportunity to networking, there are always networking sessions on site you can participate in, while meeting people from all over the globe
Tutoring fellow students helped me retain the information I had learned in class. Working for the college was enjoyable. As a student and an employee, my supervisors were willing to schedule around my classes and personal study times.
Pros
excellent review for myself to retain what I had learned
Cons
limited hours as student employee
The workplace is the most enjoyable that I have ever had, because you are always helping someone else to learn. All of the supervisors/ teachers are there to assist everyone to learn something new.
Being a full-time student, it was an amazing experience to work to Lambton College. This experience allowed me to improve my communication skills not only with the fellow students but also with faculty and staff.
Good safe place to work for. Safety in the workplace, as well as working in a team atmosphere. Co-workers were great people.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
The same work everyday with not very flexible hours
A typical day of work involved showing up to my shift and being handed a new group of students who needed my help with their studies. While I had a few regulars, it was mostly different people every day, each with a new problem and a new set of skills to work with.
Pros
flexibe schedule and interesting people
Cons
not enough hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lambton College?