Lambton College

Lambton College Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

A good place to work with collaborative and helpful people. Everyone is friendly and nice and the workplace is fast-paced but fun to work here. Salary is avg
Lambton College creates the best opportunity to networking, there are always networking sessions on site you can participate in, while meeting people from all over the globe
A great learning place to work. Working here feels productive within and growing overall. I would be happy to recommend this place to someone who is willing to work with a passionate team.
Remote work where there is a week meeting to decide tasks to do and show what you already did. Good environment and you can decide better way to work. Do not pay much but it is not too bad.
Good place to work, Safe environment, Learned to deal with new applications like Setmore for Scheduling .Learned to manage appointments along with hectic work schedule. Fast growing place.
Pros
Energetic team, Safe
Cons
No pay
learnt IOS application development for the first time in the Lambton college Toronto. It is good experience in the college, did work on websites too and also studied various technologies such as Blockchain,Computer Vision ,Big Data etc.
Pros
Learnt IOS platform
Cons
less timing for the particular course
Salaries are well below average, almost all the teachers are immigrants, 99% of the students are from India and are not interested in studying. The students only study at the school so that they can get a visa to come to Canada and get a work permit. Many times, the classes run empty as nobody is remotely interested in coming to school to study. Management does not care about the staff or the students and only care about their revenue. Facilities are there but are done by the lowest bidder. It's ok to work for a short time to get your footing but there is no career here and the environment is not that great. Most staff leave after a year. Before it was Chinese management, now it is Indian management. There is nothing Canadian at the school.
Cons
Long hours, no support, bad pay, toxic environment
During orientation lots of new students come in daily with bulk of questions in there mind. It was enjoyable working with new students guiding them with the process and procedures, answering there questions.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Work load
very helpful and good all teachers are very intelligent in all way of programming and managing all. they guide best in you and help you to follow your steps
It was fine working as a Student Ambassador at the Lambton College. Experienced candidates are preferred and is a good opportunity to earn volunteer experience for future jobs.
A great opportunity to learn and practice new skills along with providing my best services through assistance and mentoring, which helped the new students blend into the Canadian study culture.
Great exposure to be working there and got a chance to sharpen the skills. Also this has given me lot of information about the outside world to increase the information level.
it is a place for hard working people. You meet international students which is very interesting. Teaching and working on different projects make employees strong.
I got a good opportunity to learn a mobile application skill. First of all it was a good chance to get a work visa. I would like to recommend this school if you want to improve your skill and get a working visa.
Everything was awesome at Swayam . But I strongly prefered getting well settled in Canada or US. Because of that I moved here and started my career in a different zone.
A typical day at work is being at my desk looking forward to new students come in for their registration. I learnt a lot in communicating with people of different background and cultures. My colleagues were detailed and everyone maintained a welcoming atmosphere and embraced team spirit. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that you do not loose student's personal items like International passport while attending to over 600 students at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet the new students and meet their different needs. It reminded me of myself when I was a new student too.
Pros
Free launch, good working environment
Cons
Everyday that I go to work I smile. It is the fact that I work with seasoned professionals that make me smile. Everyone is there to assist you in any way that you need help. The Director - Adrian Sharma is an amazing guy who is dedicated to the students, the school, and your success.
Cons
None that I can think of
It is really nice to work with this companies and learn every day new things in life. Update and improve my self. Co-workers are good and really helpful. Also Management are really great.
At work you have to do all the paper work. Learned many things of professional environment. Co-workers are so nice and humble.
Pros
Got valuable experience
Give proper attention to each and every students , have excellent faculty .