Lambton College

Lambton College Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Good colleagues. Very friendly working environment. All the staff members are helpful.You will be working with the best and knowledgeable team. You will get full support from management.
Its was hard to get everything done in the allotted period of time. hectic yet enjoyable. maintaining class order and providing tutoring was the best part of the job.
I have learn so much more about the subject from the professors that I work with, the school have a simple but effective management team that are really helpful
Good place to work with family oriented environment. I learnt a lot from this solace team orientation, how to succeed with good pace. Friendly atmosphere gives you essence to work more productively
Actually, I have recently completed my post graduation diploma from here. I was selected as a class representative over here and it was free of cost. I really enjoyed the amazing environment provided by them.
Teach students coming from different regions in the world Excellent cooperative faculty Decent pay Nice working atmosphere Books, and working tools or platforms available and up to date.
The work culture at the college is very progressive for the students if they secure a work position in the college. The management is very supportive in executing any work.
Nice culture and diverse place to work. I have nothing to say bad about the workplace because I worked for part-time and the work which I had is not heavy. I need to quit the job because I completed my studies so no longer am eligible to work in a campus.
Faculty and admin staff are engaging and provide a clean safe environment to work students are eager to learn and apply themselves to propel their dreams to get Canadian PR
The Project was part of the course curriculum to meet the requirement of Graduation and learning about new technologies and implement the concept learn from case studies.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lambton College?
Had good experience, nice college to learn. Small place but nice staff and students. Professors are good and helpful. Located in calm and nice area. good to study. Near the bus service and food court.