Lambton College
Lambton College Employee Review

Welcoming, encouraging and active!

3 May 2016
I can't say enough great things about Lambton College. The staff and faculty take an honest interest in seeing their students succeed.
3.0Job security/advancement
9 September 2012
Same roleSame location
Co-op & Career service - Office Assistant (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
My timing was flexible timing as i was apart time employer at the work place and it was a campus job in the college where I studied. I t was a wonderful work place, stress free and excellent co-workers. It infact gave me a positive impact about the canadian work experiece. My job was to update the student and employer database which i throughly enjoyed and it eventually gave me a opportunity to do research in finding prospect employers. My day today job is to assist the students and staffs who walk into the busy office. I was also a part in organising the student orientation event tasks
Pros
flexible timing, stress free
Cons
nothing
7 October 2020
Same location
Early Learning Specialist Assistant (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.
Pros
Flexible and understanding
25 September 2020
Same location
International Student Ambassador (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
Good support and exposure for an international student. It was so pleasured and thrilled to help the new people at college. Friendly and fun filled experience.
  1. Welcoming, encouraging and active!