Lambton College
Lambton College Employee Review

25 September 2020
Good support and exposure for an international student. It was so pleasured and thrilled to help the new people at college. Friendly and fun filled experience.
2 April 2018
Same role
VOLUNTEER STUDENT AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It was fine working as a Student Ambassador at the Lambton College. Experienced candidates are preferred and is a good opportunity to earn volunteer experience for future jobs.
9 February 2016
Same role
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
A typical day at work is being at my desk looking forward to new students come in for their registration. I learnt a lot in communicating with people of different background and cultures. My colleagues were detailed and everyone maintained a welcoming atmosphere and embraced team spirit. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that you do not loose student's personal items like International passport while attending to over 600 students at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet the new students and meet their different needs. It reminded me of myself when I was a new student too.
Pros
Free launch, good working environment
Cons
7 October 2020
Same location
Early Learning Specialist Assistant (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.
Pros
Flexible and understanding