Lambton College
Lambton College Employee Review

20 July 2020
I would recommend this work place. This is the best place I have ever worked. Every department I had interactions with were professional and accommodating when I required their assistance.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great staff and management
Cons
Full time was hard to get.
7 October 2020
Early Learning Specialist Assistant (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.
Pros
Flexible and understanding
25 September 2020
International Student Ambassador (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
Good support and exposure for an international student. It was so pleasured and thrilled to help the new people at college. Friendly and fun filled experience.
17 May 2020
Intern for F Revolution (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
I used to work for the Cube at Lambton College with a local entrepreneur. After my contract with Lambton finished, I decided to keep working with the entrepreneur as a volunteer, because I love the job. I'll love to have a permanent job at Lambton College!
Pros
I was able to manage my schedule
Cons
Short term contract
  1. Great place to work. I would work there again because staff and faculty are very easy to get along with.