Lambton College logo
Lambton College
View all Lambton College reviews

Lambton College

Lambton College Employee Review

Fast paced customer service environment

The Learning Innovation Center is a very fast paced office with many projects on the go. The team is very helpful and caring to all internal and external clients. The most enjoyable part of this job is the team and working together on challenging projects.

Same role

Nice work culture

The work culture at the college is very progressive for the students if they secure a work position in the college. The management is very supportive in executing any work.
Same roleSame location

Very rewarding

Typical day was organizing a plan for mechanical planning for 2 MTI classes of 32 students in each class I learned the students were very confused. They wanted to know field experience, so I taught them. Management was not involved with my program at all. Hiring, instruction management was very good Culture was very open and personal were very helpful Teaching non mechanical students who had no interest is hard i enjoyed teaching the students the basics of rotating and reciprocating machinery. I enjoyed teaching them the many hazards along with safe work practices I taught them the fundamentals of each piece of equipment Many of the graduate students were hired on my reccomendation

Pros

Plenty of industry support

Cons

Not enough practical (real work environment knowledge) and safety in the workplace
Same location

Excellent and Flexible

I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.

Pros

Flexible and understanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lambton College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3