Lambton College logo
View all Lambton College reviews

Lambton College

Lambton College Employee Review

Amazing workplace

I absolutely loved working for Lambton College. It was unfortunate that it was only a short term contract. The people were great, the work was challenging but not over bearing and I loved what I was doing. I do not have any negative comment about working for Lambton College, in the Office of the President.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Very Positive Work Environment

Working at Lambton College gave me the skills that I needed to push forward in my career. Unfortunately there are only a few positions where you are a permanent employee, so they can give more opportunities to other deserving candidates.
Same location

Excellent and Flexible

I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.

Pros

Flexible and understanding
Same location

Good support and exposure for an international student. It was so pleasured and thrilled to help the new people at college. Friendly and fun filled experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lambton College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3