Lambton College
Lambton College Employee Review

Always something new and fun to do

11 August 2017
Working in a library, especially a Academic Library, can be more then a little challenging. The co-workers and even the students are able to keep things different and fun and make coming to work and being at work the greatest part of the day.
5.0Job security/advancement
3 May 2013
Same role
Library Assistant( Student Clerk) (Former Employee) - Library Resource Center (LRC)
Everyday I used to arrange and shelve the reviewed books thereby helping my employer to reduce her workload. I used to help her in the allotted work of printing and photocopy. I learned responsibility along with how to deal with people having disabilities. The management was perfectly carried out under the manager Tim Pierce. My co-worker Karen she was also hardworking and helpful to me. There was no such thing which I found harder to me. The enjoyable part of the job was to reach on time and do scanning of books which were missing.
Pros
Flexibility of working hours
7 October 2020
Same location
Early Learning Specialist Assistant (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.
Pros
Flexible and understanding
25 September 2020
Same location
International Student Ambassador (Former Employee) - Sarnia, ON
Good support and exposure for an international student. It was so pleasured and thrilled to help the new people at college. Friendly and fun filled experience.
  1. Always something new and fun to do