Lambton College

Lambton College Employee Reviews

I worked as a part time EarlyON Centre student and it was a very exciting and educational opportunity. Many of the tasks seemed odd at first but each one was purposeful and fun. Management was amazing, they are so understating and very flexible. A truly amazing job to have when you are a busy full-time student.
Pros
Flexible and understanding
Good support and exposure for an international student. It was so pleasured and thrilled to help the new people at college. Friendly and fun filled experience.
I would recommend this work place. This is the best place I have ever worked. Every department I had interactions with were professional and accommodating when I required their assistance.
Pros
Great staff and management
Cons
Full time was hard to get.
I used to work for the Cube at Lambton College with a local entrepreneur. After my contract with Lambton finished, I decided to keep working with the entrepreneur as a volunteer, because I love the job. I'll love to have a permanent job at Lambton College!
Pros
I was able to manage my schedule
Cons
Short term contract
It is a great workplace that provides an opportunity to use skills and knowledge to produce good quality product as well as gives room to enhance and learn new skills and knowledge.
Its was hard to get everything done in the allotted period of time. hectic yet enjoyable. maintaining class order and providing tutoring was the best part of the job.
Work at Lambton College has been a good experience. I really love administrative work and working in this area. I am improving my skills and getting my first Canadian work experience. The work environment is of respect and collaboration in general
A good place to work with collaborative and helpful people. Everyone is friendly and nice and the workplace is fast-paced but fun to work here. Salary is avg
The best part if the job is the cooperation and collaboration of many different peers, which have the same interests and goals as one another. It was difficult to manage school time and don duties, but after some experience, it got easier.
Good colleagues. Very friendly working environment. All the staff members are helpful.You will be working with the best and knowledgeable team. You will get full support from management.
Management appears to actively demoralize faculty by not providing support, distancing themselves from faculty, deliberately creating tension between faculty, and discriminating when assigning work.
Back stabbing colleagues use the knives they put in your back as a career path. Management invisible. Frightening culture of nepotism and friends in jobs that should be based on knowledge of the field operations, not on how you play golf or who’s rear end you kissed.
I have never worked at a facility that has made me this happy before. The team at Lambton College is incredible. It is an organized and credible establishment. There is always someone available to support and help you.
A great place to work in Sarnia! I only worked there when I was studying Business Marketing. They gave me flexible shifts and I never hard to miss my classes.
I have learn so much more about the subject from the professors that I work with, the school have a simple but effective management team that are really helpful
Lambton College creates the best opportunity to networking, there are always networking sessions on site you can participate in, while meeting people from all over the globe
A great learning place to work. Working here feels productive within and growing overall. I would be happy to recommend this place to someone who is willing to work with a passionate team.
Lots of things to learn. Get an opportunity to meet lots of people including international students and staff. Everyone is very helpful in the workplace. Smooth transition for sure.
Remote work where there is a week meeting to decide tasks to do and show what you already did. Good environment and you can decide better way to work. Do not pay much but it is not too bad.
I taught a course for a few years, the experience was beneficial overall, good company to work with, it was freelance/part time work though so my experience isn't all encompassing
Lambton college has furthered my knowledge in human trafficking, providing me with many opportunities to be involved with the community. I am strengthening my communication skills and professional skills with other people.
Pros
Adaptable
Cons
Short hours, distance
  1. Employee reviews