LAMBDA THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH INC. Employee Reviews

Very poor management (USERS AND ABUSERS)
TECH (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 May 2019
Job has no security. Best clinic staff but rude management. Treat staffs like slaves.

A friend works there started hourly rate as $16/hour, 3 years later salary remain the same.

When working, you don't get to go on breaks in between. They will schedule people according to favoritism. If they like you....goood for you expect you have hours. if they don't like you there....too bad for you, you will be getting less hours but more work.

NO INCREASE IN PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line....DO NOT APPLY THERE! NO FUTURE!
Very very poor management
Lab Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 April 2019
Here many analysts worked from long time as part time analyst. It's like more than full time work but they don't want to give any benefits to employee so they keep as part time from more than 2 years.

Other thing there is nothing like work schedule. Management gave work schedule but they never follow it. Even sometimes they tell you to leave office after half day.

Here there is no future of canadian resident because they bring people from on work permit base.
Pros
Base level people are good
Cons
Zero grade Company policy AND management
A terrible place to work! Avoid at all costs.
Lab Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2018
Poor management and extremely poor leadership. A leader is someone that can guide and motivate their team, but this company seems to think that intimidation is the best way. There is no room for growth as people in management positions often discriminate against those who are not of the same cultural/ethnic background. Pay is extremely poor, and employees are classified as part time to avoid having to give them benefits. Despite the fact that they are so poorly treated and underpaid, I have the opportunity to work with some great people (not in managerial positions).
Pros
Employees
Cons
Heavy workload, poor management and leadership, low pay
Fun workplace
Team Leader -Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2018
Good experience and friendly environment where you can learn and work in professional environment. People are very good and nice with good experience.
It has been too many years to be a valuable review
Medical Laboratory Technician Level II (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2018
Extremely hectic environment
dealing with cranky test subjects is not easy
inconsistent work (can go a couple of months a year without shifts)
casual employment
wages aren't that great overall
Productive work
As a Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2018
Lambda therapeutic research ltd. is the global CRO which are located at Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India (Head Office), Mumbai, India, Poland, London, Thailand, Toronto, Canada which has well maintain building with highest number of equipment in CRO industry.
Pros
Complimentary Lunch
Cons
9 hrs
Intern Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2018
Very good experinced working with so many people, got my very intense training. Management is also a problem because job security is not something that they will consider.
Nice place to work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 August 2017
The job security is great if you are full time. Benefits are decent. No paid maternity leave, and very little opportunity for pay increase despite the ability to gain knowledge in other departments.
Part time mostly and job is not that secured
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 December 2016
Due to the fluctuations of studies the job security is rated low. We can be so busy for so long that we have a lot of hours but we can also have no work hours that could last for month/s.
Pros
It is a good place to start a career
Cons
not so secured
will not recommend this employer
Clinical research staff (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 December 2016
very unorganized employer; poor management/human resource. The will not provide schedule in advance and expect staff to work whenever they need you. No job security. Employer is not trustworthy. Lacks professionalism.
Pros
good co workers
Horrible place to work, treated like a slave, learnt nothing
Internship (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON31 July 2016
I did an internship there and it was the worst place to work. I was ignored, not taught anything and not allowed to do anything. The staff there is very prejudice about white people coming into there Company.

I got yelled at for doing my job efficiently, because there was no work left for other people to do.

There was nothing enjoyable about working here, I was treated like a slave, with no Thank you and no rewards at the end.

The did not even say Thank you for coming, ask me if I enjoyed my time there, NOTHING not even GOODBYE

NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Staff rude and ignorant
A nice place to work.
Quality Control Chemist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2015
I think when the management and personnel have a really strong relationship all issues solve easily. Co-workers relationship and hard working is brilliant in Lambda.
company is not very open to advancement and has a total lack of job security
Clinical Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 January 2015
When you initially get hired,they will lead you to believe there will be job security and a chance to advance.That is not at all true.All the people that have advanced have only done so by having slaved away for about 10-15 years in the same job with very minimal promotions and less than adequate salaries or benefits.In addition,the company can go several months with no work,so you will find yourself on EI for several months at a time.Its not all bad though.The people tend to be nice and friendly.
Proactive in the workplace
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2014
Venipuncture and Electrocardiography.
Collection and handling the specimens.
Medical Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2014
very friendly staff safe place to work continuing learning also great place for student placement
Good learning
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 February 2013
Good learning experience. Challenged by new work opportunities and guidance from supervisor.
Pros
work ethics
Cardiology
Technician Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2013
Management , Cardiology Services, Technical Skills, OHIP Verification,
It was really great experience and honour to work with people there.
PHARMACY ASSOCIATE INTERN (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2012
I have learned a lot of things during my stay at Lambda. I discovered new ideas and talents in me while i was working there. My co-workers were very supportive everytime. The most ebjoyable part of the job were people there. We used to celebrate everyone's birthday with equal interest and treat everyone like a family.
Pros
free lunches
Don`t know what to say
Coordinator, Clinical Operations (Former Employee) –  toronto, ontario25 October 2012
It was a great place to work, when it was formerly Biovail Contract Research. I don`t know what to say about Lambda, I wasn`t there for a very long time.
Pros
coworkers are nice
Cons
job stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAMBDA THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9