LAMBDA THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH INC.

LAMBDA THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH INC. Employee Reviews

Canada26 reviews
Productive and Fun workplace
Good Job security!very co-operative environment. They must have annual salary perks to appreciate hard working and good employees to keep them happy!
no room to grow, very stressful job environment
no security in site, management does not care with employees who works with very long years with no good compensations at hands, networks/computers are not working good (always have problems at times of studies that adds to a very stressful job for everyone to deal with). Employees who are working longer than others treat the new employers unfair. they yell, they show attitudes, they are not very nice. Instead of helping the newly hired employees to grow and teach them how do job correctly, they are happy to yell infront of people and tell that they did mistakes.
Great
Great team.. great learning experience. People are very cooperative, in CPMA department. they re willing to help u out.. as long as u can work efficiently..but other people . D indian nurse.. he thinks his position is that high. Hes telling to people he will be the future supervisor and that you are his people. Which really looks an unfair treatment to us since everybody has been very nice. Except rare people like him
Great Place to Work
Lambda Therapeutics Research Inc. is Contract Research Organisation (CRO), which perform clinical studies for clients. Its good place to work in my opinion.
Nice place to start
I was currently working with Lambda, joined as part time employee, turned full time within 6 months. ofcourse, like other companies we need to prove ourself. Learned a lot, with extensive training.
The reviewes posted earlier were from the employees who worked very short period I think.

Like everywhere, hard work pays, you will find good career in Lambda if you are competent. I have seen few people knowledgeble grown with hard work.

Management is very encouraging, motivates every time. Long hours were compensated as per Law. Very occassionaly need to work for long hours/extra hours.

Schdule will be prepared in advance, on thing as a employee, need to understand business needs and demands in regulated environment.
Pros
Work culture and staff
Good learning experience
Great coworkers, good learning experience; no steady hours, no salary increase, a good place for learning and gaining experience but not for building a career
Very poor management (USERS AND ABUSERS)
Job has no security. Best clinic staff but rude management. Treat staffs like slaves.

A friend works there started hourly rate as $16/hour, 3 years later salary remain the same.

When working, you don't get to go on breaks in between. They will schedule people according to favoritism. If they like you....goood for you expect you have hours. if they don't like you there....too bad for you, you will be getting less hours but more work.

NO INCREASE IN PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line....DO NOT APPLY THERE! NO FUTURE!
Very very poor management
Here many analysts worked from long time as part time analyst. It's like more than full time work but they don't want to give any benefits to employee so they keep as part time from more than 2 years.

Other thing there is nothing like work schedule. Management gave work schedule but they never follow it. Even sometimes they tell you to leave office after half day.

Here there is no future of canadian resident because they bring people from on work permit base.
Pros
Base level people are good
Cons
Zero grade Company policy AND management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LAMBDA THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH INC.?
A terrible place to work! Avoid at all costs.
Poor management and extremely poor leadership. A leader is someone that can guide and motivate their team, but this company seems to think that intimidation is the best way. There is no room for growth as people in management positions often discriminate against those who are not of the same cultural/ethnic background. Pay is extremely poor, and employees are classified as part time to avoid having to give them benefits. Despite the fact that they are so poorly treated and underpaid, I have the opportunity to work with some great people (not in managerial positions).
Pros
Employees
Cons
Heavy workload, poor management and leadership, low pay
Fun workplace
Good experience and friendly environment where you can learn and work in professional environment. People are very good and nice with good experience.
great staff
Great staff, poor leadership. There is a clear preference in advancement opportunities. I had to leave as there are no clear advancement opportunities.
It has been too many years to be a valuable review
Extremely hectic environment
dealing with cranky test subjects is not easy

inconsistent work (can go a couple of months a year without shifts)

casual employment

wages aren't that great overall
Productive work
Lambda therapeutic research ltd. is the global CRO which are located at Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India (Head Office), Mumbai, India, Poland, London, Thailand, Toronto, Canada which has well maintain building with highest number of equipment in CRO industry.
Pros
Complimentary Lunch
Cons
9 hrs
Very good experinced working with so many people, got my very intense training. Management is also a problem because job security is not something that they will consider.
Nice place to work
The job security is great if you are full time. Benefits are decent. No paid maternity leave, and very little opportunity for pay increase despite the ability to gain knowledge in other departments.
Part time mostly and job is not that secured
Due to the fluctuations of studies the job security is rated low. We can be so busy for so long that we have a lot of hours but we can also have no work hours that could last for month/s.
Pros
It is a good place to start a career
Cons
not so secured
will not recommend this employer
very unorganized employer; poor management/human resource. The will not provide schedule in advance and expect staff to work whenever they need you. No job security. Employer is not trustworthy. Lacks professionalism.
Pros
good co workers
Horrible place to work, treated like a slave, learnt nothing
I did an internship there and it was the worst place to work. I was ignored, not taught anything and not allowed to do anything. The staff there is very prejudice about white people coming into there Company.

I got yelled at for doing my job efficiently, because there was no work left for other people to do.

There was nothing enjoyable about working here, I was treated like a slave, with no Thank you and no rewards at the end.

The did not even say Thank you for coming, ask me if I enjoyed my time there, NOTHING not even GOODBYE

NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Staff rude and ignorant
A nice place to work.
I think when the management and personnel have a really strong relationship all issues solve easily. Co-workers relationship and hard working is brilliant in Lambda.
company is not very open to advancement and has a total lack of job security
When you initially get hired,they will lead you to believe there will be job security and a chance to advance.That is not at all true.All the people that have advanced have only done so by having slaved away for about 10-15 years in the same job with very minimal promotions and less than adequate salaries or benefits.In addition,the company can go several months with no work,so you will find yourself on EI for several months at a time.Its not all bad though.The people tend to be nice and friendly.
Proactive in the workplace
Venipuncture and Electrocardiography.
Collection and handling the specimens.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAMBDA THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH INC.. Our community is ready to answer.
LAMBDA THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH INC. Reviews by Location