LAKEVIEW CHILD CENTER Employee Review

View all LAKEVIEW CHILD CENTER reviews

Enoyed the staff/created new friendships
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Manalapan, NJ20 September 2013
Each day kindergarten learned through circle time, learning centers, and academic lessons. The children and I learned from each other.

Our director and office manager helped support the overall operation of the classroom.

The head kindergarten teacher and I worked together for 11 yrs. She was not only my mentor but became a lifelong friend. The entire staff worked well and supported each other.

The hardest part of the job was when the school closed on June 28,2013.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of the children's milestones. I loved reading to the children and watching them learn how to read to me.
Pros
Working with a supportive staff
Cons
Few paid holidays

Other LAKEVIEW CHILD CENTER Employee Reviews

teacher's assistant
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manalapan, NJ27 August 2018
I worked as a teachers assistant in the preschool class. Helping with the daily activities of a preschool. Providing the children with two meals and two snacks pre day. Assisting with nap times and general child care activities.
Productive and very busy
Assistant Teacher Infant room (Current Employee) –  New Jersey30 May 2018
The job is very stressful at times and very busy long hours. I'm usually tired after work and you have time to have a personal life. The culture is very good and the food also ok. The hardest about the job is not knowing what time you will end up getting off.
Pros
45 mins breaks
Cons
Bad pay