LAKEVIEW CHILD CENTER Employee Review

View all LAKEVIEW CHILD CENTER reviews

Engaging organization focusing on every child's well-being
Classroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJ14 May 2018
Lakeview Child Center is an exceptional organization that provides quality care to every child. Throughout my experience at Lakeview Child Center, I have worked with every age group, including infancy to Pre-K. I am employed under the title of 'Classroom Assistant' and I am also known as a floater. I enjoy being a floater because I have the ability to work with every child in the center and develop valuable relationships with them, including their families. Through working at Lakeview Child Center, I have gained interpersonal skills, conflict-resolution skills, communication skills, and a deeper understanding of every child's needs and how to help them excel in their personal growth. In the classrooms, I help implement activities to keep the children engaged and provide guidance on a child's behavior and social development. I am also able to help develop creative and interesting interactive activities for the children to participate in. The main focus of this organization is the overall well-being and happiness of every child.

Other LAKEVIEW CHILD CENTER Employee Reviews

teacher's assistant
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manalapan, NJ27 August 2018
I worked as a teachers assistant in the preschool class. Helping with the daily activities of a preschool. Providing the children with two meals and two snacks pre day. Assisting with nap times and general child care activities.
Productive and very busy
Assistant Teacher Infant room (Current Employee) –  New Jersey30 May 2018
The job is very stressful at times and very busy long hours. I'm usually tired after work and you have time to have a personal life. The culture is very good and the food also ok. The hardest about the job is not knowing what time you will end up getting off.
Pros
45 mins breaks
Cons
Bad pay