LAKEVIEW CHILD CENTER Employee Reviews for Classroom Assistant

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
Engaging organization focusing on every child's well-being
Classroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJ14 May 2018
Lakeview Child Center is an exceptional organization that provides quality care to every child. Throughout my experience at Lakeview Child Center, I have worked with every age group, including infancy to Pre-K. I am employed under the title of 'Classroom Assistant' and I am also known as a floater. I enjoy being a floater because I have the ability to work with every child in the center and develop valuable relationships with them, including their families. Through working at Lakeview Child Center, I have gained interpersonal skills, conflict-resolution skills, communication skills, and a deeper understanding of every child's needs and how to help them excel in their personal growth. In the classrooms, I help implement activities to keep the children engaged and provide guidance on a child's behavior and social development. I am also able to help develop creative and interesting interactive activities for the children to participate in. The main focus of this organization is the overall well-being and happiness of every child.