LAKEVIEW CHILD CENTER Employee Reviews

Productive and very busy
Assistant Teacher Infant room (Current Employee) –  New Jersey30 May 2018
The job is very stressful at times and very busy long hours. I'm usually tired after work and you have time to have a personal life. The culture is very good and the food also ok. The hardest about the job is not knowing what time you will end up getting off.
Pros
45 mins breaks
Cons
Bad pay
Engaging organization focusing on every child's well-being
Classroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJ14 May 2018
Lakeview Child Center is an exceptional organization that provides quality care to every child. Throughout my experience at Lakeview Child Center, I have worked with every age group, including infancy to Pre-K. I am employed under the title of 'Classroom Assistant' and I am also known as a floater. I enjoy being a floater because I have the ability to work with every child in the center and develop valuable relationships with them, including their families. Through working at Lakeview Child Center, I have gained interpersonal skills, conflict-resolution skills, communication skills, and a deeper understanding of every child's needs and how to help them excel in their personal growth. In the classrooms, I help implement activities to keep the children engaged and provide guidance on a child's behavior and social development. I am also able to help develop creative and interesting interactive activities for the children to participate in. The main focus of this organization is the overall well-being and happiness of every child.
Great kids
Daycare Provider (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MI22 January 2018
I loved working there. The kids were the most exciting part of my day. I loved watching them grow and learn. The drama was just too much for me. Half hour breaks were good too.
Pros
The kids
Cons
Drama
Not the Best but not the worst
Classroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJN \\29 July 2015
Terrible Management
Learned a lot of things from the head teachers.
too much overtime
I loved the people i worked with but hated the management part of the company.
Enoyed the staff/created new friendships
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Manalapan, NJ20 September 2013
Each day kindergarten learned through circle time, learning centers, and academic lessons. The children and I learned from each other.

Our director and office manager helped support the overall operation of the classroom.

The head kindergarten teacher and I worked together for 11 yrs. She was not only my mentor but became a lifelong friend. The entire staff worked well and supported each other.

The hardest part of the job was when the school closed on June 28,2013.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of the children's milestones. I loved reading to the children and watching them learn how to read to me.
Pros
Working with a supportive staff
Cons
Few paid holidays