Lakeside Produce Employee Reviews

productive and well managed
Packaging (Former Employee) –  132 Elliott Street21 September 2018
very organized and functioned well with the employees. was easy to locate where stations were and had very nice and easy to talk to managers. had great training available.
This place is terrible
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON17 May 2018
When I worked here, the place was run very poorly, management doesn't care about your well being. They expect you to work hard, do other peoples job, do a job you're under paid for, and just take their abuse.
Amazing people around there.
Interview-Management (Current Employee) –  Leamington10 April 2018
Seems very professional place.People in the hiring team and management were very easy to approach and well paying company.
Met the teams around .were very friendly and seemed happy.Lot of thing changed in the recent past and for good .My friend works there and was thinking about to quit 3 months back ,but he changed his views,he says he is very happy currently which made me apply for the job.
Pros
Team around, management
Cons
none - all seems to be in place slowly
Amazing people around there.
Interview-Management (Current Employee) –  Leamington25 February 2018

Thanks
Pros
Team around, management
Cons
none - all seems to be in place slowly
good atmosphere too work
Production Packaging and Quality Checker (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON20 February 2018
every day I love to work at that place. because all the employees are cooperative and helpful , the main thing over there was they give shift very well when I started but now I am not getting any shift so I am in need of this job the most.
Pros
good cafeteria
Cons
less hours
Excellant place to work!
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON19 February 2018
The company changed so much! I work here as a worker on floor. New management is very good. They now give benefits! Very good! Steady hours!
Thank you!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
None!
Excellent
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON19 February 2018
Perfect company with a good management .... good environment good pay with fully paid benefits...can lean and grow with supportive co-workers and management
This is a good company!
General Labour/team leader (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON17 October 2017
I am working there as general labour/team leader, and I feel good working there. New HR Manager came, and we can see that she is trying hard. New HR team is also good. I like my job because the floor is better since last few week. I thought I will share that with word.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
At this moment none
Awesome work enviroment
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  132 Elliott St.22 September 2017
Love coming here everyday. The people here are great, and its easy to get along with everyone. The work is fast paced and demanding, but so is every other produce industry.
Pros
The people
Cons
Cold Enviroment
stupid hours good people
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON23 August 2017
all in all not a bad place to work but the hours are brutal, by the time one gets home it is already 6pm if you work days and on afternoons you may see the day shift come in before you even go home. the lunch break is to long at an hour. mandatory over time should be illegal but since it isn't they take full advantage of it. however the people who work there both with the company and cash are great and friendly people to work with.
Pros
good people
Cons
stupid hours
work work and more work
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON18 July 2017
they dont really care about your life outside of work. faster do more dont stop, feels like thats their moto. i was worked like a dog and when i got tired of doing crazy hours i got let go.
Poor Management
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 July 2017
Unless you are a puppet and allow management to pull your strings you will not do well in this environment

Rules changed from day to day, no employee appreciation, everyone's just a number

Imbalance in pay, and their long term employees only stick around due to being bought with high pays,

No teamwork
Pros
People
Cons
Staff, Employer
Once again the same
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON13 July 2017
The job was similar to Naturefresh.

Seasonal, full time work, only my job there focused more on packing vegetables. The hours weren't nearly as long either.
Great people to work with
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON5 April 2017
Lakeside is a growing company with may opportunities. The people are great to work with. As with any business there are areas that could use improvement.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 February 2017
long hours and fast paced cold environment not as clean as you would think. supervisors were nice and friendly, coworkers were nice for the most part.
Great please to start a career
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON23 January 2017
Lakeside Produce is a fantastic place to work if you're a hard working individual who wants to grow with the company. They are all about promoting within and giving opportunities to those who work hard for them. I love working here. My coworkers are fantastic. It's just a great work environment. I would strongly recommend applying here and if you're lucky enough to get hired on. Work hard! I gaurentee you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Pros
Co workers, competitive pay, made to feel important
Cons
Long hours in the summer season
Stay away
General Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON19 January 2017
Worked in the warehouse and no one seems to know what's going on. Management are on the floor and stare at you and make comments and make you feel incompetent. You just get told to go faster to meet targets.
When you complain to HUman Resources nothing gets done even when you go to the VP.
Got along and loved the people on my line. Only reason why I stayed.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Very good place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 January 2017
I love it here! I love my company! Everyone is very helpful. It changed completely in last one year. I work for very low level but they started giving us straight shifts during the day. Lots of extra perks.
Pros
They are the best
Cons
Ok place good people on the line that's it
Packer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 December 2016
I had to miss a few days because my sister got injured and I was the only one who could take care of her and I let them know that and they didn't seem to care about me at all because I was fired from my placement because I had no choice but to put my family first in this type of situation so they say they will help you with anything but apparently they couldn't with this
Friendly place to pack veggies
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON8 March 2016
I loved working there. It was a nice place to work and it was very organized. The cleaning lady loved me because I would stay and make sure my line was clean and not bugger off like the other workers. My ex got me fired because he lied and told me the start time was at a diffferent time. If I get to work here again I will call my supervisor for the hours next time!
Pros
great people
Cons
my ex had worked there with me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakeside Produce. Our community is ready to answer.

Lakeside Produce Reviews by Location