Lakeridge Health

Lakeridge Health Employee Reviews for Unit Clerk

The staff here is amazing. The management is friendly and reasonable. Made lots of good friends at Lakeridge who taught me more than I learned in two years of college.
Lakeridge Health is a busy fast paced environment that is stressful and rewarding. Lots of opportunities to work in various departments. LH provides support for further education.
have to be able to work night shifts 11-7. consists of paperwork and processing patients files. have to be able to interact with patients on a daily basis.
I am always happy to work in the field where I can implement my schooling. I was happily employed and enjoyed going to work everyday! The job was mentally challenging and I love a challenge!
Pros
great pay and great fellow employees
A typical day started with registering patients for their surgery, (we registered approx. 300 patients per day), making sure all their information was corrrect, before advancing them over to day surgery. Preparing patient's charts for the next day surgerys. Answering the phones from both patients and the operating room. I did not find any part of the job hard and I enjoyed the challenges and loved all aspects of the job.