Lakeridge Health
Lakeridge Health Employee Review

Volunteer spiritual and religious care

20 May 2020
This was a satisfying roll, as a volunteer I was able to console patients who are palliative at the end of thier life to patients who are healing from surgery to come together with different denominations to be edified and uplifted with the good word, spiritual energy. I was grateful to be able to lift the feeble knees that hang down.
2.0Job security/advancement
7 September 2020
Clerk (Current Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Great place to work. Lots of room for advancement. Great atmosphere. Management is supportive. Teamwork is fluid for the most part. I enjoy the work life balance.. it works for me at this time. No complaints to note.
6 August 2020
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) - Oshawa, ON
The medical and support staff are, for most floors, great. I loved working here. The management is a bit off in terms of creating a productive work environment. Front line management have a huge portfolio. On site training was good but has tapered off .. as it has everywhere.
Pros
Collegial team environment (my floor), pay and benefits, educational opportunities
Cons
Management favours a punitive approach when dealing with issues. Time off is hard to get.
28 April 2020
Abilities Case Management Specialist (Former Employee) - Oshawa, ON
unionized and non-unionized jobs. opportunities for change if you are looking for something different as they have internal job postings for everything
  1. Volunteer spiritual and religious care