Lakeridge Health
Lakeridge Health Employee Review

Student Placement

18 April 2020
It was an awesome experience and I learned a lot from my training and from my preceptor and other nurses. They work together in collaboration and the staff are kind and willing to support each other. I really admire the nurses work a ethics and the working environment.
3.0Job security/advancement
7 April 2021
Same role
Student Nurse (Former Employee) - Ajax, ON
This floor is filled with cliques and there is no team work what do ever. I would not want to be a patient to a couple nurses on that floor that’s for sure. 98% of the nurses on the floor do not welcome students with open arms and are not willing to teach as they would rather talk all day and not take breaks and collect overtime that way! Some of the nurses are absolutely horrible to the other staff (cleaning staff and PSWs) There are about 3 lovely nurses on this floor.
Pros
Cons
Cliques and awful nurses
21 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Student Nurse (Former Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Staff is friendly, helpful and everyone works in harmony. I really appreciate the training and my time there it was effective efficient in practising!
17 June 2021
Same location
Staffing Clerk (Current Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Work is very flexible due to work from home and manager is very considerate. So many shift being offered to part time, casual. Need to be flexible to get a shift and you need to be multi task to finish your work on time.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
stressful work