Lakeridge Health
Lakeridge Health Employee Review

Productive and fun working environment

25 April 2021
Amazing place to work!! Very flexible and it’s scheduling and ability to switch shifts with co-workers if needed . Part timers get paid lieu benefits on top of their regular pay
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Lots of shifts available
Cons
Working nights
26 April 2020
Same role
Environmental Service associate (Current Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Love the place the people and stuff . I love interacting with the patients and making them happy. I love going home feeling like I've made a difference in someone's life. I love the staff because they make you feel loved and wanted an important.
7 April 2021
Same location
Student Nurse (Former Employee) - Ajax, ON
This floor is filled with cliques and there is no team work what do ever. I would not want to be a patient to a couple nurses on that floor that’s for sure. 98% of the nurses on the floor do not welcome students with open arms and are not willing to teach as they would rather talk all day and not take breaks and collect overtime that way! Some of the nurses are absolutely horrible to the other staff (cleaning staff and PSWs) There are about 3 lovely nurses on this floor.
Pros
Cons
Cliques and awful nurses
10 April 2020
Same location
Student Placement, Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) - Ajax, ON
I had the experience of working in different departments, some slower paced- like general admitting- to fast paced like the emergency department. It was an overall excellent experience, that let some of strengths shine through under pressure.
  1. Productive and fun working environment