Lakeridge Health logo
View all Lakeridge Health reviews

Lakeridge Health

Lakeridge Health Employee Review

Ok place

Love my job ... Had to move Wouldn’t have left Co workers awesome Job fast paced stressful Managed by a non caring manager who just wanted to climb ladder disregarded patient needs and harassed staff daily

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

most employees are easy to work with

definitely fast paced and hard work but great team work. Its is usually pretty easy to make trades and request certain days off except during the holiday season.
Same location

Lakeridge Life

Great place to work. Lots of room for advancement. Great atmosphere. Management is supportive. Teamwork is fluid for the most part. I enjoy the work life balance.. it works for me at this time. No complaints to note.
Same location

Supportive Team Environment

The medical and support staff are, for most floors, great. I loved working here. The management is a bit off in terms of creating a productive work environment. Front line management have a huge portfolio. On site training was good but has tapered off .. as it has everywhere.

Pros

Collegial team environment (my floor), pay and benefits, educational opportunities

Cons

Management favours a punitive approach when dealing with issues. Time off is hard to get.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakeridge Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3