Lakeridge Health logo
View all Lakeridge Health reviews

Lakeridge Health

Lakeridge Health Employee Review

Lakeridge Life

Great place to work. Lots of room for advancement. Great atmosphere. Management is supportive. Teamwork is fluid for the most part. I enjoy the work life balance.. it works for me at this time. No complaints to note.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

great place to work, great culture, hard to get a full time job

It's a great place to work, coworkers are very friendly and supportive. Most jobs are only part time and involve shift work and working holidays and weekends.
Same roleSame location

Great workplace environment

It was a field placement. Enjoyed working with ladies, filed and did basic office jobs. Hardest part of the job was adjusting to working with other people. Enjoyed filing and trying new things

Pros

Nice co-workers

Cons

not payed
Same location

Supportive Team Environment

The medical and support staff are, for most floors, great. I loved working here. The management is a bit off in terms of creating a productive work environment. Front line management have a huge portfolio. On site training was good but has tapered off .. as it has everywhere.

Pros

Collegial team environment (my floor), pay and benefits, educational opportunities

Cons

Management favours a punitive approach when dealing with issues. Time off is hard to get.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakeridge Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3