Lakeridge Health logo
Lakeridge Health
View all Lakeridge Health reviews

Lakeridge Health

Lakeridge Health Employee Review

It was an excellent student placement

I had the experience of working in different departments, some slower paced- like general admitting- to fast paced like the emergency department. It was an overall excellent experience, that let some of strengths shine through under pressure.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Productive and fun working environment

Amazing place to work!! Very flexible and it’s scheduling and ability to switch shifts with co-workers if needed . Part timers get paid lieu benefits on top of their regular pay

Pros

Lots of shifts available

Cons

Working nights

3E continuing complex care Ajax

This floor is filled with cliques and there is no team work what do ever. I would not want to be a patient to a couple nurses on that floor that’s for sure. 98% of the nurses on the floor do not welcome students with open arms and are not willing to teach as they would rather talk all day and not take breaks and collect overtime that way! Some of the nurses are absolutely horrible to the other staff (cleaning staff and PSWs) There are about 3 lovely nurses on this floor.

Pros

Cons

Cliques and awful nurses

Fun

Lakeridge is great place to work everyone is opening to help you through busy and hard days at work. it been a healthy culture for me. I think this is probably the best organization I worked in my entire career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakeridge Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Lakeridge Health with

• Lakeridge Health
  • It was an excellent student placement