Lakeridge Health
Lakeridge Health Employee Review

Great Staff

21 February 2020
Staff is friendly, helpful and everyone works in harmony. I really appreciate the training and my time there it was effective efficient in practising!
7 April 2021
Same role
Student Nurse (Former Employee) - Ajax, ON
This floor is filled with cliques and there is no team work what do ever. I would not want to be a patient to a couple nurses on that floor that’s for sure. 98% of the nurses on the floor do not welcome students with open arms and are not willing to teach as they would rather talk all day and not take breaks and collect overtime that way! Some of the nurses are absolutely horrible to the other staff (cleaning staff and PSWs) There are about 3 lovely nurses on this floor.
Pros
Cons
Cliques and awful nurses
18 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Student Practical Nurse (Consolidation / Medicine) (Former Employee) - Oshawa, ON
It was an awesome experience and I learned a lot from my training and from my preceptor and other nurses. They work together in collaboration and the staff are kind and willing to support each other. I really admire the nurses work a ethics and the working environment.
7 September 2020
Same location
Clerk (Current Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Great place to work. Lots of room for advancement. Great atmosphere. Management is supportive. Teamwork is fluid for the most part. I enjoy the work life balance.. it works for me at this time. No complaints to note.