Lakeridge Health
Lakeridge Health Employee Review

Fun

15 December 2019
Lakeridge is great place to work everyone is opening to help you through busy and hard days at work. it been a healthy culture for me. I think this is probably the best organization I worked in my entire career.
5.0Job security/advancement
23 August 2018
Same role
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) - Oshawa, ON
I really enjoy working here, the employees are great to work with. I have learned a lot from this company I enjoy every aspects of this job and who I work with.
14 November 2016
Same role
Dietary Aide /Cleaner (Former Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Very busy on a daily basis. Infection prevention and control always in force, hand washing is key. A smile goes a long way when portering patients or delivering meal trays. MRSA is not a bodybuilding competitor ( Mr SA). It is okay to have a sense of humour when working in a hospital. Monthly staff meetings would go along way in keeping staff informed as well as management. hardest part of my job was not feeling appreciated no matter how hard I worked.
Pros
Making a difference without a microscope
Cons
No worklife personal life balance
25 April 2021
Same location
Environmental Service Aide (Current Employee) - Ajax, ON
Amazing place to work!! Very flexible and it’s scheduling and ability to switch shifts with co-workers if needed . Part timers get paid lieu benefits on top of their regular pay
Pros
Lots of shifts available
Cons
Working nights