Lakeridge Health
Lakeridge Health Employee Review

3E continuing complex care Ajax

7 April 2021
This floor is filled with cliques and there is no team work what do ever. I would not want to be a patient to a couple nurses on that floor that’s for sure. 98% of the nurses on the floor do not welcome students with open arms and are not willing to teach as they would rather talk all day and not take breaks and collect overtime that way! Some of the nurses are absolutely horrible to the other staff (cleaning staff and PSWs) There are about 3 lovely nurses on this floor.
Pros
Cons
Cliques and awful nurses
18 April 2020
Same role
Student Practical Nurse (Consolidation / Medicine) (Former Employee) - Oshawa, ON
It was an awesome experience and I learned a lot from my training and from my preceptor and other nurses. They work together in collaboration and the staff are kind and willing to support each other. I really admire the nurses work a ethics and the working environment.
21 February 2020
Same role
Student Nurse (Former Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Staff is friendly, helpful and everyone works in harmony. I really appreciate the training and my time there it was effective efficient in practising!
25 April 2021
Same location
Environmental Service Aide (Current Employee) - Ajax, ON
Amazing place to work!! Very flexible and it’s scheduling and ability to switch shifts with co-workers if needed . Part timers get paid lieu benefits on top of their regular pay
Pros
Lots of shifts available
Cons
Working nights
  1. 3E continuing complex care Ajax