Lakeland Credit Union Employee Reviews

Lender (Current Employee) –  Bonnyville1 August 2018
I start off a day with appointments, follow-up calls
my colleagues are very supportive to each other
the hardest part of the job is long hours and enjoyable part of the job is meeting different kind of people
member service advisor
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB29 September 2017
Lakeland credit union is a window of opportunity,it is a rewarding and satisfying career.Financial sevice industry-exixst to give consumer place to keep their money safe and secure .Lakeland credit union is offering more than just a banking services.It is also contribute and serve a healthy communities..We also give a commonshare or dividends to a member every year
Lakeland Credit Union
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB20 March 2016
Lakeland Credit Union has given me a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience in the banking industry. Every day I am learning more and continue to grow in my role. The management and staff are very helpful and we all make such a great team. I am looking for a permanent full-time position in Edmonton to continue my career path.
Overall, my time with Lakeland proved to help me gain a wealth of knowledge for which I am greatly appreciative.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB22 October 2013
My time spent having been employed by the Lakeland Credit Union was interedting for me as I never saw myself working in this type of environment. It was suprising as I managed to blow my self away in different avenues I had not been subject to in the past. Whereas I had an opportunity to grow within this company, I was exposed subject to diffferent aspects of the business which really helped me to realise how important it is for me to be in a family/team environment. I also realized that it's important for me to work in a customer service oriented position, and how challenging it is for me to be in a position that involves me be stationary for hours on end! Having great relationships with co-workers and the general public has always been the best part of any workplace for me, and I hope to atttain employment in a position where this is also important to a company!
Pros
Great incentives & Bonus, Great hours, Great environment, Advancement
Cons
Pay structure, Having to sit all day!