Lake of the Woods District Hospital
View all Lake of the Woods District Hospital reviews

Lake of the Woods District Hospital

Lake of the Woods District Hospital Employee Review

It’s a great place to work

Loved working at Lake of the Woods Hospital. My manager & director were excellent to work with. Benefits were good and the wages fare. Over all I enjoyed working were I was.

Pros

Shift work available

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Positive Morale is a thing of the past

Working at LWDH had always been a positive experience with happy staff and positive morale. New management came and made too many negative changes, too many layoffs etc. which has completely destroyed the positive morale of staff.

Pros

Good wages and benefits

Cons

Poor management

great training opportunities

great training opportunities in Operating Room wide variety of surgeries, orthopedics, general surgeries, cataract surgeries, csections, laparoscopic surgeries

Collaborative Staff

My experience working for this establishment is good. The staff really pulls together to help one another throughout the shift and provide safe patient care. Management does their best to accommodate and assist staff in what ever way they can by means possible. I learned my entire nursing practice here, I learned how to be a productive member of the team and how to manage any given situation. LWDH is a good place to work and Kenora is a stunning place to reside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lake of the Woods District Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Lake of the Woods District Hospital Reviews by Location

• Lake of the Woods District Hospital
  • It’s a great place to work