LAKE VIEW CREDIT UNION

LAKE VIEW CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Worst place to work In Dawson creek

Little or no training, left alone for long periods of time. Limited training on software. Unqualified management. Preferential treatment given to board members. Antiquated system.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list.

If I could score this place a 0, I would.

Their “management” team is worse than a group of highschool bullies. I wouldn’t recommend this job to my worst enemy. The CEO is going to run that place into the ground.

Pros

Zero

Cons

Management is toxic, NO parking and zero consideration for the staff’s overall health.

Great culture and people

Being a member driven organization, management and the team seem to work hard to keep all stakeholders in mind when making decisions. Members are an important factor in the business while employees are also considered in each move we take to advance. Management works hard with the team to stay as advanced as possible in the technology work. Keeping security measures at the forefront to protect the Finacial assets of our members.

Joke of a bank

The bullying here is outrageous. The management is a joke. The last CEO couldn’t handle the disaster there and barely lasted 2 years. There are a handful of tolerable staff in the building and the rest are bullies. I would rather panhandle money on the streets and live in a dumpster than work here.

Joke of a bank

You couldn’t pay me all the money in the world to continue working here. Inconsiderate managers and overall business approach is to pilch as much money they can from their members to save the bank. Matter of time before the branch closes. Increased rates and service fees won’t save the ship that’s already sinking.

Terrible work place/management

Left the organization due to bullying and harassment from senior management. I would not recommend working here. If you value your mental health stay far far away.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Harassing managers

Loved that company was very involved in the community.

Good place to work, very fast paced but stressful at times. Management could be better, pay and benefits were good. the company was also very involved in the community which I loved.

Pros

community involved

Cons

hard to advance

Some very good people mixed with some Very Bad Managers

Unfortunately I left the company due to feeling bullied and harassed by certain members of the Management Team. There are some good people there however they are powerless to stop all the bad Branch Manager, CEO, and the HR department from the behaviour.

Pros

good benefits, and wages.

Cons

Bullying and Harrassment of staff is not tolerable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAKE VIEW CREDIT UNION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement