LAKE VIEW CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

2.3Job Security & Advancement
Terrible work place/management
Financial Service Officer I (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC9 December 2017
Left the organization due to bullying and harassment from senior management. I would not recommend working here. If you value your mental health stay far far away.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Harassing managers
Exiting and challenging place to work with opportunities for career growth
Vice President, Finance & Risk (Current Employee) –  Union, ON24 May 2017
I have enjoyed working with the Lake View team since early 2013 and being part of the executive management team was able to diversify investment portfolio, introduce competitive products, introduce state of the art technology, engage staff and achieve more than targeted growth which resulted in a very strong bottom line, despite the low interest rate environment coupled with the down turn in the coal, oil and gas industries which formed the base of the resource based communities we served.
Some very good people mixed with some Very Bad Managers
Financial Service Officer II (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC18 February 2016
Unfortunately I left the company due to feeling bullied and harassed by certain members of the Management Team.
There are some good people there however they are powerless to stop all the bad Branch Manager, CEO, and the HR department from the behaviour.
Pros
good benefits, and wages.
Cons
Bullying and Harrassment of staff is not tolerable.