Lake Louise Ski Resort

Lake Louise Ski Resort Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

Fun Place to Work

Fun place, poor manager when I was there but I know she left. Staff accommodation provided, beautiful place to live and work. Lots of partying. Have to work throughout the holidays but worth it for the overtime sometimes. Lots of snowboarding/skiing !

Terrible management

The worst managment I have ever worked for. They never know what they are doing and was always missing food orders... Over all my 5 year old nephew could run the place like they do

Pros

Ski pass

Cons

Long hours no overtime no real leaders

Bad workplace

The management is really bad. The bosses have no idea what they are doing. Most of the time they're disrespectful and unfriendly. Nobody cares what are you doing, the life here is expensive and the staff accommodation are very bad and most of the time something is broken in house. All the time the customers are unfriendly. The promise in the job offer are lies.

Pros

Ski pass

Cons

Not enough salary

Learned a lot, met great people

Lake Louise was a great place to work and learn, the minimum required character limit is far too high. If you want to work hard 40 hours a week and spend the rest of your time doing whatever you please in the most beautiful place in the world - do it.

Fun environment, poor wages

Considering you get staff accommodations, the rate of pay seems justified. You make little money but also receive payment in the form of great experiences. work culture is pretty relaxed and friendly.

good

good times We know you have a life outside of work, and work-life balance is encouraged. Taking advantage of both summer, and winter, mountain sports is one way we encourage our associates to reap the benefits of living on resort. We value innovation and promote it within our teams as we want you to work and grow while on your journey. We work hard but also have fun while we’re at it.

Not a fun place to work

It's great living in the mountains, the people are fun and so is skiing. The work sucks, terrible wage, terrible customers. But you get free skiing so there's that.

Pros

Free skiing

Cons

Bad wages, bad job

Great place

One of the most beautiful places to work on earth Great workplace culture, great benefits, well managed and good staff. Really can't go wrong working here.

Pros

free ski passes

Cons

living accomodation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lake Louise Ski Resort. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Compare Lake Louise Ski Resort with

Lake Louise Ski Resort Reviews by Location

• Lake Louise Ski Resort
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?