Lake Louise Ski Resort

Lake Louise Ski Resort Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.8Job security & advancement

good

good times We know you have a life outside of work, and work-life balance is encouraged. Taking advantage of both summer, and winter, mountain sports is one way we encourage our associates to reap the benefits of living on resort. We value innovation and promote it within our teams as we want you to work and grow while on your journey. We work hard but also have fun while we’re at it.

Don't work food and beverage here

Overall terrible management. They are rude, unorganized, No one knows how to run the place, very little structure. They work you for 10-12 days straight without a day off, no consistent scheduling, I haven't had a day off together with my partner in over a month. They change payroll on you without telling you, if a supervisor asks you to stay later to finish a task and the haven't checked with a manager, there is a good chance they will go behind your back without you knowing and take those hours away to save on over time, even though they pull in millions per year WHILE understaffing. Employees are taken advantage of because 90% are international and don't want to risk being fired for no reason if they bring up an issue. Staff accommodations are not fit to house the amount of people they do. Only good thing about working here is the location, everything about the working environment is the worst I've experienced out of multiple different jobs I've had.

great place to meet people

worked at many outlets at the ski resort; liked the diverse groups of people, the busy aspect of most days, the chance to move up or change departments.

fun place to work and live

great company to work for, difficult to work and live for the same company but I had a lot of fun while working with this company. would recommend working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lake Louise Ski Resort. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement