Lake Louise Ski Resort

Lake Louise Ski Resort Culture reviews

Clear

Fun

Fun job, though hard work, a lot of people leave because of it. Great culture. Great friends and memories. Average pay for Canada. Expect to work hard.

Super fun summer, I highly recommend

Had amazing summer running equipment. Crew was fun to work with. Got to run a lot of equipment in the mountains so kind of a fun day everyday. I would do it again if pay was better.

Pros

Beautiful scenery, great co workers, fun work

Cons

Pay

Fun environment, poor wages

Considering you get staff accommodations, the rate of pay seems justified. You make little money but also receive payment in the form of great experiences. work culture is pretty relaxed and friendly.

Never a dull day

Working at Lake Louise is an amazing experience and would recommend it to anyone looking into this industry. Every day was a new puzzle to solve. the People I met and worked with were amazing!

World class ski resort, a unique small town feel.

Loved my time in Lake Louise, this place makes for great friends and lots to learn in the ski industry. The IT team is responsible for a wide range of systems and services, making a robust team with little they can't accomplish.

Great workplace

Great and fun place to work! great team of people, great resort, positive work environment, great training opportunities for staff, opportunity to grow

Great Place

This was a realy great place to work, with tons of outlets for different skill levels, the people and customers where great, Upper management needs to be more involved.

Pros

great accomadations

Cons

Upper Management lacking

Fun Place to Work

Fun place, poor manager when I was there but I know she left. Staff accommodation provided, beautiful place to live and work. Lots of partying. Have to work throughout the holidays but worth it for the overtime sometimes. Lots of snowboarding/skiing !

Great place great view amazing get away

The place is amazing it is great for family and great place to work great staff good people. The views are amazing and i will definately go back to the beautiful place

Fun and challenging

Setting up of coffee, making sure we have a till. work place culture was fun and relaxed, everyone was here to do the something. As is was a fast moving job it was hard to keep everyone doing their jobs.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lake Louise Ski Resort?

Great place

One of the most beautiful places to work on earth Great workplace culture, great benefits, well managed and good staff. Really can't go wrong working here.

Pros

free ski passes

Cons

living accomodation

productive fun work place

Beautiful landscape and always a fun place to be! Great people and an overall excellent working atmosphere. I wish I never left!

It was a fun place to work out in the Mountains

the typical day at work was really fantastic, and I learned a lot dealing with people and how to teach kids new skills to improve their skiing

An Awesome Experience

Lake Louise was the funnest job ive ever had. I met tons of new people and enjoyed work everyday. I love working outdoors, and interacting with guests. Management was fun and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was having to leave. I recommend anyone to work at least one season at lake louise ski area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lake Louise Ski Resort. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement