Lake Louise Ski Resort Employee Reviews

Great Place
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB3 December 2018
This was a realy great place to work, with tons of outlets for different skill levels, the people and customers where great,

Upper management needs to be more involved.
Pros
great accomadations
Cons
Upper Management lacking
Fun Place to Work
Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB22 October 2018
Fun place, poor manager when I was there but I know she left. Staff accommodation provided, beautiful place to live and work. Lots of partying. Have to work throughout the holidays but worth it for the overtime sometimes. Lots of snowboarding/skiing !
Was good
Storeroom Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB7 August 2018
Enjoyed my time there
Akoeoe
eokefkeog
egokegokegeokfeon iwoeuifhwe woefu hwejwndvo wuhwoei hwoei jrwoiefjwoij woeij woiedjweoi jwoie jwoeifj woeifj woiefj woeifj
good
CDP (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB8 May 2018
good times
We know you have a life outside of work, and work-life balance is encouraged. Taking advantage of both summer, and winter, mountain sports is one way we encourage our associates to reap the benefits of living on resort. We value innovation and promote it within our teams as we want you to work and grow while on your journey. We work hard but also have fun while we’re at it.
great place to meet people
Server (Current Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB16 March 2018
worked at many outlets at the ski resort; liked the diverse groups of people, the busy aspect of most days, the chance to move up or change departments.
fun place to work and live
Housing (Current Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB25 July 2017
great company to work for, difficult to work and live for the same company but I had a lot of fun while working with this company. would recommend working here.
Not a fun place to work
Cashier/Barista/Buffet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB18 July 2017
It's great living in the mountains, the people are fun and so is skiing. The work sucks, terrible wage, terrible customers. But you get free skiing so there's that.
Pros
Free skiing
Cons
Bad wages, bad job
a mountain full of two-faced liars
Chef (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB14 July 2017
Great snow, Beautiful scenery, amazing mountains!!!
Awful management, two-faced liars who are breaking the law and firing staff to hide the fact the company is laundering money. Thieves that need to be dealt with.
Pros
snow is good
Cons
money is the root of all evil
Fun and active workplace where management, staff, and guests share similar interests and hobbies
Head Bartender (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB26 June 2017
The Lake Louise Ski Resort is a place where you can interact with the most interesting guests from across the globe, snowboard or ski during the work day, and advance your skills in the workplace in one of the most beautiful places our planet has to offer.
What I enjoyed most about the ski resort was the location. Buried in the heart of Banff National Park, the ski resort gave you a spectacular view from any window and the ski lodge itself was undeniably breathtaking. In simpler terms, it was very hard to have a bad day at work.
The management team gave me an environment to thrive in. Being surrounded by coworkers from almost every continent on the planet opened my eyes to a worldly perspective and not only allowed me to achieve goals on a work level, but also set up goals to improve myself on a personal level; and strive to be the best me possible both inside the workplace and out of it.
Pros
Free ski pass and very fun and affordable staff accommodation
Cons
There aren't any
Great place great view amazing get away
Cook (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB6 June 2017
The place is amazing it is great for family and great place to work great staff good people. The views are amazing and i will definately go back to the beautiful place
Awful Management
Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB2 June 2017
I don't recommend working for or visiting the Lake Louise Ski Resort. It was fun for one winter, but more than once I witnessed fellow workers be taken advantage of and also wrongfully accused and wrongfully terminated. Don't spend your money or time there.
Priorities need some help
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB17 April 2017
If you're not teaching a lesson you're not getting paid. Not bad so long as you're teaching all day everyday. If you work half a day you will make the same as someone who didn't teach a lesson at all (you can show up and be at work for 8 hours and make less than $40). If you want to make money you better bring clients and get commission from those sales.

Staff are great and always willing to help out, whether it's with your work or your own personal learning. Great and fun atmosphere among staff.
Pros
Training is spectacular
Cons
Annoying to show up for an 8 hour shift and make next to nothing
Fun and challenging
Food and Beverage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, Canada16 March 2017
Setting up of coffee, making sure we have a till.
work place culture was fun and relaxed, everyone was here to do the something.

As is was a fast moving job it was hard to keep everyone doing their jobs.
Great place
Server (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB18 February 2017
One of the most beautiful places to work on earth
Great workplace culture, great benefits, well managed and good staff.
Really can't go wrong working here.
Pros
free ski passes
Cons
living accomodation
productive fun work place
Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Glacier Base6 December 2016
Beautiful landscape and always a fun place to be! Great people and an overall excellent working atmosphere. I wish I never left!
Positive, Hard Working, Neat
Server (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB6 September 2016
Most days I have had you start with getting the work area ready and cleanly for guests to come through. Receive specials from the kitchen to encourage guest to have.
I have learned to work under pressure while keeping a smile and calmness about myself. Multi-tasking when relating to taking orders, remembering different tasks and cleaning the area around me. Learning how to work with different types of personalities between co-workers and guests.
Most of the management I have had the pleasure to work with have been on the stricter side of things. This worked best for me because it assisted in making me the hard worker I am today. I like to try and always find a job to fill my time with. There is always something that can be done, is a great skill I have learned.
I hardest part of my job is trying to keep the costumers happy that were not very happy to begin with, but I have had a lot of experience with people like this. Will always try my hardest to make the best of a bad situation, so even if a customer does not arrive happy I will always put my best effort to change their mood by the time they leave.
The most enjoyable part of my job is learning a new skill and working with people. I love meeting people from around the world and making someones day even better. I think learning a new skill is an important part of developing as an employee and love to put my skills to the test.
I will always try to be the best employee I can be, with a positive attitude.
Pros
Meeting people from around the world
Cons
Weather dependant
very organized
Snowmaker & Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB6 September 2016
Very organized small outfit in the middle of nowhere in new south wales australia. product was always delivered on time as well as our deadlines.
Pros
excellent wage
Cons
very hot
Fun place to work with like minded people
Assistant Trail Crew Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB4 March 2016
A typical day consists of checking any snow fences on the mountain that need our attention and fixing them based on priority. We also help out ski patrol on small tasks throughout the day such as courtesy rides and sweep.
We often are asked to help out other departments and are considered the swiss army knife of the hill. Departments we have helped include: Events, Parking lot, Food and Bev, Lift operations, Ski patrol, etc.
It is a very high intensity job that requires a lot of manual labour working in harsh conditions throughout both the summer and winter.
It is, however, very rewarding and allows you to spend your days with great colleagues and it allows you to ski everyday on the job.
It was a fun place to work out in the Mountains
Ski Instructor (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB28 February 2016
the typical day at work was really fantastic, and I learned a lot dealing with people and how to teach kids new skills to improve their skiing
Mountain town living
Child Care Assitant (Former Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB14 August 2015
Work hard. Play harder
Got to ride on powder days.
Organize the children
Set Daily tasks.
Had a lot of boundaries working with kids from around the world.
Hardest part of the job was looking up at the mountain and not being able to ride.
Great atmosphere and staff.
Pros
ski resort
Cons
terrible pay