LafargeHolcim
LafargeHolcim Employee Review

Team environment with potential for advancement

8 April 2020
Strong emphasis on operational experience and P&L knowledge. Interests in heavy equipment and construction would be of value. Flat organization requires you to take on responsibility early in your career.
Pros
Workout Facilities
Cons
Travel
17 January 2020
Lafarge is an international establishment with career paths In many different facets, ranging from office to on-site. With my experience as a certified concrete placer and finisher for Lafarge I would highly recommend applying to work with them , excellent environment with the best wages and benefits I've ever had !!
3 January 2020
If your looking for bonafide professional people to surround yourself with, I can't say enough great things about the whole Lafarge team. Really a bunch of good people.
22 November 2019
The day begins with a pre-trip inspection of the truck you will be driving that day. I receive a ticket with the customer name, address of delivery site and description of the type of concrete to be delivered. Then the truck is loaded and off to the site. Once on site I safely discharge the concrete and return to the plant where the process is repeated.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LafargeHolcim. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K